News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New site HEADERS - a reminder from a couple of weeks ago for the new guys.

Started by ChargerBill, July 18, 2005, 07:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which color theme would you like to see here?

Darker Blues
6 (7.7%)
Lighter Blues
7 (9%)
Blues & Reds
6 (7.7%)
Blues & Oranges
4 (5.1%)
Teals/greens
2 (2.6%)
Black & Purple
7 (9%)
Black & Yellow
1 (1.3%)
Black & Reds/Oranges
20 (25.6%)
Black & Blues
16 (20.5%)
Black & Greens
2 (2.6%)
Mostly white and light tones
4 (5.1%)
Grays with some color
3 (3.8%)
Muted/earth tones
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Daytona Guy

WOW, that looks freaking awesome. They are look great. Great work.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Mefirst

Bill** You forgot to add a 3rd gen Charger pic.. I think its more than right that there would be a pic of al the generations + a Daytona.. But make the second gen a 1970 Charger -Ok :yesnod:

EDIT.. Sorry, the pic was larger, you had a 3rd gen there.. I didint see it at first.. Forget what i said, but Id still want the 1970 Charger as one of the cars... So loose the Daytona.. :yesnod:

ChargerBill

The last pic to the right IS a 3rd Gen.... I know, then the 69 guys will be upset, or the 68 guys will ant the front end instead of the tail end, or the ist Gen guys will want a sideshot and the 500 owners will want a pic of a 500 instead of a Daytona...etc... THAT is why I think I might try to make the images swap out - or everyone just learns to live with it the way it is...

BTW: Did anyone know that the Camel was designed by a committee (hint, hint)
Life is a highway...

Telvis

I think thay all look great. Helluva job Bill! Now design us some T-shirts!! ;D

Ghoste

TruckDriver

Looks great but I think it is a bit long with 5 cars. Four was a bit better.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

ChargerBill

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on July 20, 2005, 04:38:44 PM
Looks great but I think it is a bit long with 5 cars. Four was a bit better.

That is going to be another issue. I need o find out the parameters regarding size and possible stretchiness from Troy (although this design won't lend itself to stretching very easily). He's a busy guy...just waiting to hear back from him.
Life is a highway...

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Recharger

:2thumbs:  Sweeeet.  I like it, but fwiw, I'd do without the horizontal lines...kinda looks like it came from a bad printer.  Not to throw even more variables at you, but have you tried a collage where the cars overlap each other a little more closely?  That way you might be able fit all generations and then some in one screen-width... maybe even fit in 15 69's for Strat.   :P

RD

Quote from: Recharger on July 20, 2005, 05:27:26 PM
Not to throw even more variables at you, but have you tried a collage where the cars overlap each other a little more closely?   That way you might be able fit all generations and then some in one screen-width... maybe even fit in 15 69's for Strat.     :P

great idea, what he said!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

chargermick

tomonty

They all look awesome. This site is going to look a thousand times better than the old one  :2thumbs:
It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken

PlumBad70

Jesus Bill, those look aesome  :o , Idon't care which one we use, they all look awesome!
Steve
1970 Charger R/T Sublime
2013 Dodge Ram 1500 hemi 4x4

Charger_Fan

What if you put a side shot of a 2nd gen in there, that way it could sorta pass for all three years.

It's still lookin' good! :2thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Bob Hanner

I like the dark silver, black, with red stripes combo the best.

They all look incredible!!!!

Brock Samson

i'm gonna weigh in yet again and suggest that each forum,.. ie: general, off topic, etc.. get it's own color, which would allow for ez identification...

lookin good there... i lik the red myself the blue is too somber,.. and i like the black bubble bee stripe and the continuation of the "R" to the far right side..   :icon_smile_cool:

Good Goin there Bill!

dodgecharger-fan

I haven't read all of this thread yet. So, don't jump on me if this has been asked, but does the site software support the concept of skins?
You could make all of those available - or a select few to keep storage requirements down - and we could choose in our profile.

dodgecharger-fan

But if I had to pick one, the full screen shot on page 3 - the second in that post - the lighter blue banner looks great.
I'd do a little something with the white down the sides and at the bottom, but the banner is VERY CLASSY looking!!
Great work!

Plum Crazy 71

They all look good.  I am kinda partial to the Black/Purpe, but can live with anything.
To set the bar higher than you can reach is a dumb way to do pull-ups.

Chargerguy74

My favorite is the 2nd one you posted on "reply 44"....just needs a 3rd gen in that one. I love the earthtone color scheme too!
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

Lowprofile

Great job Bill. They all look great. Maybe we should "rotate" the colors every few months so everyone is happy. Let me also say I know absoultly nothing about websites, and I'm sure that would cost alot of $$$$$$ to keep doing that. OK,  I'll shut up now.  :slap:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

psykicpup

How about a scroll bar so we can chose our fav gen charger to grace the Top of the page? Keeps everyone happy
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

FastbackJon

I like the red with black accents and a white background, but the light blue/blue header with a white background is cool too.

With the new header image, that isn't a rear shot of Jesse's former '68 Charger with the "SLOW" licence plages is it? That would be kind of ironic.

"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV