News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My .02 ¢

Started by ChargerBill, July 20, 2005, 12:15:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerBill

I'd like to see more access to stories about each other, our cars, pics of them, Charger of the Month...I'd like to see this site have more of a personal/human quality....just my .02 ¢ - for what it's worth.
Life is a highway...

SirNik73

i like this idea. i like reading stories. and i like the idea of the chager of the month. i'd expecaly like to read detailed storied of other peoples projects. it would be good to hear that i'm not the only one making mistakes.. and to hear little tricks people have picked up from working on their cars. it would be cool to have a project of the month. i like the "restification" aspect of working on old cars. making new technology fit into old cars while still making them look stock. modifications that make the car work better but don't take away from its classic style.
1973 Charger SE
1973 Charger Parts car
1968 Couger... got this one for free! and it looks like it was free :)
1983 Toyota Tercel 4x4 Daily Driver
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SD

Ghoste

I find a nice mix of human and technical element here.

Headrope

I like the thought, but a reason I changed the avatar from being a picture of my car to what it is now was because at one time I was receiving threats from someone who disagreed with me questioning a certain Web site administrator's actions. I'm fairly certain that is all over now, because what I suspected seems to have turned out to be true - hence this Web site.

Not many others questioned where money was going, so probably won't have to experience what I did. But posting personally identifiable information online anywhere can be dangerous. And should be something that is considered - even if it's just a picture of their car.
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

Lowprofile

Quote from: ChargerBill on July 20, 2005, 12:15:54 AM
I'd like to see more access to stories about each other, our cars, pics of them, Charger of the Month...I'd like to see this site have more of a personal/human quality....just my .02 ¢ - for what it's worth.

I'm with you. I like to hear Peoples stories, their joys and dissapointments and problems... Kinda like a little disfunctional family circus.
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

4cruzin

Sounds like a great idea but  . . . just need to do it!   
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

psykicpup

made sure my email was available ....if I had had someone email I might have found out about the new site sooner
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Charger71

Yeah,   fact is sometimes stranger than fiction.   besides, not all of us has a perfect garage.  It would be cool to hear how you all
have fixed problems and such.

I'd share a story about my Charger and Coronet when that area is set up.

Charger71

psykicpup

Share Now...I'm sure it can be moved if we get that area sorted
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!