News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

White dash faces -

Started by Daytona Guy, October 30, 2007, 11:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona Guy

Where does one get the white dash faces - or - does anyone here on this board sell them? (Decals)

chargerman68

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

bill440rt

I got mine from Duranged Design, www.whitegauges.net

I'm building mine with one of those repro tic-toc-tachs from Charger Specialties. I sent DD the tach, & they even made up the custom decal for the font of the repro tach for me. Installation was simple.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

HITMAN 149

whitefacegauges.com??? or something close to that!?!?!?
:2thumbs:
i love the white face gauges!!!!!!!!
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

bill440rt

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on October 31, 2007, 02:57:01 PM
whitefacegauges.com??? or something close to that!?!?!?
:2thumbs:
i love the white face gauges!!!!!!!!

No. Click on the link in my last post.  :brickwall: :rofl:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

70charger_boy

700jfm

Man that's the look I want.  :2thumbs:

Ghoste

How hard is it to reconvert back to the blackface guages if someone wanted to return it one day?

bill440rt

Peel off the decals, & repaint the needles white again. Or, wipe the needles with thinner just to remove the orange paint.

I painted the needles with mists from an airbrush. I figured brushing on the orange would be gloppy, & the added "weight" of paint on the needle might throw off the gauge. The paint is very thin.

The tach is a Charger Specialties repop piece with a custom decal to match the font, as the font is slightly different than the originals.

HITMAN 149

hey bill....
looks sweet!! sorry i didn't see the link you posted!?!?!? :slap: LOL
i can't wait to finish re-doing my dash bezel.. and put in my autometer gauges!!  :icon_smile_tongue:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/