News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

strange wing car for sale

Started by BigBlockSam, November 05, 2007, 12:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

66chargerkid

some ppl and thier imaginations =)
Think i'll put a wing on my lebaron convertible  :yesnod:

moparstuart

Quote from: 66chargerkid on November 08, 2007, 07:56:05 PM
some ppl and thier imaginations =)
Think i'll put a wing on my lebaron convertible  :yesnod:
he  only wishes
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Charger_Fan

So an avid Torino guy posted the above eGouge link on a Ford site I frequent, I then posted it HERE to share with my fellow Moparites...little did I know BBS beat me to it in this thread. :icon_smile_big:
Anyhoo, he wanted me to share this pic he found, along with a "hi" from the Torino guys! :smilielol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

PocketThunder

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on November 09, 2007, 01:19:19 PM
So an avid Torino guy posted the above eGouge link on a Ford site I frequent, I then posted it HERE to share with my fellow Moparites...little did I know BBS beat me to it in this thread. :icon_smile_big:
Anyhoo, he wanted me to share this pic he found, along with a "hi" from the Torino guys! :smilielol:

Well if that isnt a  :moon: or a  :nutkick:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

sunroofsuperbird

If it was just a torino and not a charger  :slap:  :smilielol:
Some of My Mopars
69 Charger R/T 4x4
71 Challenger R/T stationwagon
70 Sunroof superbird clone
70 Superbird conv
69 Daytona 4X4 clone
68 GTX conv
71 Challenger conv pace car
70 Swinger Conv
2 78 Aspen Super Coupes
78 Aspen Super Coupe Sedan Delivery
80 Aspen Load Runner wagon
67 Fury 6 door limo wagon
76 Aspen R/T sunroof
38 dodge street rod
40 Dodge Tk street rod
and many more projects

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on November 09, 2007, 01:40:32 PM
Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on November 09, 2007, 01:19:19 PM

Well if that isnt a  :moon: or a  :nutkick:
3 rd gen charger makes a great starkey and hutch car
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BMOTOXSTAR

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

charger_mike75

I like that one better than the torino. they shoulda used that in starsky and hutch