News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Poll For Aerocars....Clones Or Not

Started by A383Wing, November 15, 2007, 01:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you have? What are you building? Clone or Not?

Real Daytona (not running)
Real Daytona (up & running)
Clone Daytona in progress
Clone Daytona finished
Real Superbird (not running)
Real Superbird (up & running)
Superbird Clone in progress
Superbird Clone finished
69 Charger 500 (not running)
69 Charger 500 (up & running)
69 Charger 500 clone in progress
Charger 500 clone finished

BigBlockSam

QuoteAfter looking at all these nice pics I'm just gonna give up on cloning and sell my car.......I'm not that talented and I have no friends to help   

:rotz: poor baby , bring that old bad charger by. I'll take it off your hands. 
                                                                                            concerned friend
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

70charger_boy

Quote from: BigBlockSam on November 16, 2007, 04:55:53 PM
QuoteAfter looking at all these nice pics I'm just gonna give up on cloning and sell my car.......I'm not that talented and I have no friends to help   

:rotz: poor baby , bring that old bad charger by. I'll take it off your hands. 
                                                                                            concerned friend

Ghoste

Good pic.  :icon_smile_big:  Just give the Charger to me and I promise, all the voices will go away.

70charger_boy

Quote from: Ghoste on November 16, 2007, 06:45:35 PM
Good pic.  :icon_smile_big:  Just give the Charger to me and I promise, all the voices will go away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                                                                                l
                                                                                                                                l
                                                                                                                                l
                                                                                                                               \/

hotrod98

I checked off daytona clone and superbird clone. Here's a few pics to back it up. I have most of the parts for both cars. Now all I need is more time.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

sunroofsuperbird

Hi I am Marty I am A car Alcoholic and I will not buy another car!! I will not buy another car!! I will not buy another car!! Hey did you see that old car for sale  :drool5: Oh Well 1 more wont hurt  :yesnod:  anyway I Put my Sunroof Superbird Clone as completed as its close to finished. and put down 1 for Superbird clone unfinished for the superbird Convertible I am building. Would be neat to add Superbird and Datona convertible clones to that list also. I also have a project on down the road for a Daytona 4x4 Clone to go along with my 69 R/T 4x4. But I didnt check it off because I am not very far along on it and it may not make the cut  :'(
Some of My Mopars
69 Charger R/T 4x4
71 Challenger R/T stationwagon
70 Sunroof superbird clone
70 Superbird conv
69 Daytona 4X4 clone
68 GTX conv
71 Challenger conv pace car
70 Swinger Conv
2 78 Aspen Super Coupes
78 Aspen Super Coupe Sedan Delivery
80 Aspen Load Runner wagon
67 Fury 6 door limo wagon
76 Aspen R/T sunroof
38 dodge street rod
40 Dodge Tk street rod
and many more projects

BigBlockSam

QuoteHi I am Marty I am A car Alcoholic and I will not buy another car!! I will not buy another car!! I will not buy another

:smilielol:   me too
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

A383Wing

Sorry, fergot about the converts.....  :brickwall:

Bryan  (memory failing here)

learical1

Quote from: xs29j8Bullitt on November 15, 2007, 06:07:50 PM
Well, I checked off the three non-running cars, but did not count my plans for a fake Superbird Convertible & a visual clone Daytona Race Car (#71). 
XS

Allen, thanks for resizing those K&K Insurance press kit photos.  Just look how well they turned out:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,36264.0.html

I know, it's just another shameless plug, but that's what I do.  :yesnod:
Bruce