News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Trick or Treaters as tall as you

Started by bull, September 30, 2005, 11:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on November 01, 2005, 03:50:08 PM

I know sometimes I get pissed off when I think someone is taking advantage of me or feeding me a line of bull,
but when everything is said and done its just candy.

Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.   :icon_smile_cool:

It's not that I'm angry about it or being stingy with the candy, I'm just wondering about the state of mind of these people. You'd think they would mature a little over the 10 years between 7 and 17 because there's sort of an unwritten rule that treats are for the small kids. It's not just the teens either because I had what looked like an 11 year old stand there with a half full paper grocery bag waiting for me to give her the "baby's share" of candy too. Like 10 lbs. of candy isn't enough for her and her four month old sister. I guess I just get tired of every little event or holiday getting screwed up by the few morons out there who only care about themselves.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Sort of fitting to this topic......

Funny stuff!  I love this guy Foamy......

WARNING not kid or work safe (language)

http://www.illwillpress.com/hoopla.html
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

CFMopar

hoopla is awsome hehe. He's got lots of good cartoons.
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

ChgrSteve67

Quote from: bull on November 01, 2005, 07:40:34 PM
I guess I just get tired of every little event or holiday getting screwed up by the few morons out there who only care about themselves.
:iagree:

But that is the way it is always going to be.

If you try to hurt the morons you will also hurt those who deserve it.

Concentrate on the people that deserve it, the morons will get what is comming to them eventually.

:Twocents:

bull

I like the rinky-dink toy idea for next year because little kids love them, big kids don't. :icon_smile_evil: :devil: