News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Suggested template

Started by i c e b l u e, November 29, 2007, 11:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i c e b l u e

I believe this or something close to this was suggested on the old board and I thought it would help keep things organised and easy to read. Anyway let me know what you think or if anything needs to be added? This should help people compare combos nearly side by side.

Engine:

Block:

Bore:

Stroke:

Pistons:

Compression Ratio:

Heads:

Valve sizes and Flow numbers if available:

Cam:

Valve train:

Ignition:

Exhaust:

Intake:

Carb:

Trans:

Torque converter stall (if auto):

Gear Ratio:

Tire type/size:

Elevation:

Hp/torque:

Et/mph:

Additional comments: (ex street/strip, manifold vacuum @ idle, drivability, etc)
:shruggy:

fy469rtse

I think there needs to another listing
Machine work
This needs to be addressed to levels to suit the build level of engine,
Etc to the first timer , you can't expect standard machining to be suitable for a high horse power application,
I think we should set this into certain goals for build ,
There's a few experts on hear that could set out the basic matching required for a stock rebuild, then a mild performance build,
Then a hot strip road build
And for those of us that are nuts , balls out
If its set out with the basics for machining requirements , ie steel caps , indexing block, decking , squaring , block selection ,
There's a lot of knowledge on this site with certain members, and this really is where you need to spend your money first