News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

Quote from: nvrbdn on September 26, 2010, 08:06:59 PM
and on top of it all san diego, denver and oakland lost. one sweet weekend  :-)

Why Janikowski, why????  :'(
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

The70RT

Quote from: Ponch ® on September 27, 2010, 11:30:46 AM
Quote from: nvrbdn on September 26, 2010, 08:06:59 PM
and on top of it all san diego, denver and oakland lost. one sweet weekend  :-)

Why Janikowski, why????  :'(

:shruggy: ............... :smilielol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

san fran  fired there offensive corordinator   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

who was our old one  LOL   jimmy raye

The70RT

Quote from: moparstuart on September 27, 2010, 02:56:47 PM
san fran  fired there offensive corordinator   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

who was our old one  LOL   jimmy raye

Imagine that.....i thought something looked familiar  :lol:

472 R/T SE

Give Tony some love & vote for him here for Rookie of the Week.

WK 3 Can't-Miss Play: Oh My Moeaki!

The70RT

472 R/T SE

Good things are happening.  2 out of 3 rookie of the week awards to start the season.   :2thumbs:

I think I have a Chiefs sweatshirt/hoodie for every day of the week.  It's oohh so nice that folks don't laugh when they ask how I had the courage to wear one so far this year.  You can bet I'll be decked out when we go to Qwest next month.  :icon_smile_wink:

Charger440RDN

What in the hell is going on over there in Kansas City?!? It looks like the title of this thread has taken on a whole new meaning thanks to Shaun Smith grabbing other players junk, now we know why the Chiefs defense has been so good :lol: :smilielol: read this:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/28/shaun-smith-kanas-city-ch_n_741582.html

moparstuart

Quote from: Charger440RDN on October 02, 2010, 09:44:45 AM
What in the hell is going on over there in Kansas City?!? It looks like the title of this thread has taken on a whole new meaning thanks to Shaun Smith grabbing other players junk, now we know why the Chiefs defense has been so good :lol: :smilielol: read this:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/28/shaun-smith-kanas-city-ch_n_741582.html
why the hell wasnt the morons wearing  a cup ????

moparstuart

week 4 and we are the only undefeated team in the NFL  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

this next week is the test  Indy will be super tough at home

nvrbdn

one and only.and after week 5 is over no matter what, the chiefs will still be in first place!!!
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

BLACKWOLF

hell ya!
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

nvrbdn

:nana: :nana: at least 36 more hours of still undefeated no 1 team in all of football "KANSAS CITY CHIEFS"  :boogie: :rock: :smash: :horse:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

Quote from: nvrbdn on October 08, 2010, 10:57:23 PM
:nana: :nana: at least 36 more hours of still undefeated no 1 team in all of football "KANSAS CITY CHIEFS"  :boogie: :rock: :smash: :horse:
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

ACUDANUT

I'M biting my nails about this next game... In one hour we will face the Colts.  :popcrn:

nvrbdn

we are 5 weeks in and still #1 in our division :smilielol: :boogie: :rock:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

nvrbdn

:RantExplode: think we need a wide reciever  :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

472 R/T SE

Quote from: nvrbdn on October 10, 2010, 03:15:56 PM

McCluster was supposed to solve part of that.  We led the league last year in dropped balls with Bowe leading the way.  IMO, they should replace his ass. 
Gotta admit the D did a tremendous job shutting down Peyton for "most" of the game.  Colts didn't score a TD until I started watching.  :-\

nvrbdn

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on October 10, 2010, 03:32:40 PM
Quote from: nvrbdn on October 10, 2010, 03:15:56 PM

McCluster was supposed to solve part of that.  We led the league last year in dropped balls with Bowe leading the way.  IMO, they should replace his ass. 
Gotta admit the D did a tremendous job shutting down Peyton for "most" of the game.  Colts didn't score a TD until I started watching.  :-\
:shruggy:why did you start watching???? the "d" was awsome. shows me if we dont screw up on a couple plays, we can play with them all. they showed me alot today with one of the best passers in football confused the whole game.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ACUDANUT

I'M pissed. So much for a perfect record.  :brickwall:

nvrbdn

well, yea it wouldve been nice to go the distance without a loss. but we are settin good and gettin ready to kick houstons butts. defence is awsome, san diego lost. denver lost. im still stoked. i screamed alot earlier, but now im ready for 4-1 next week. :cheers: :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

bull

Quote from: nvrbdn on October 10, 2010, 09:16:50 PM
well, yea it wouldve been nice to go the distance without a loss. but we are settin good and gettin ready to kick houstons butts. defence is awsome, san diego lost. denver lost.

Yes, but the Raiders won. :naughty:

Charger440RDN

Quote from: bull on October 10, 2010, 11:49:10 PM
Quote from: nvrbdn on October 10, 2010, 09:16:50 PM
well, yea it wouldve been nice to go the distance without a loss. but we are settin good and gettin ready to kick houstons butts. defence is awsome, san diego lost. denver lost.

Yes, but the Raiders won. :naughty:

YES!!! The streak is finally over!!  :cheers: Now we just need to beat the Forty Whiners next week.