News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nh_mopar_fan

:pity:

not much better the day after, is it?

moparstuart

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on November 15, 2010, 04:09:27 PM

thats awesome   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:   need something to laugh about after yesterday
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

The70RT

Quote from: Ponch ® on November 15, 2010, 12:31:21 PM
To paraphrase Denny Green:

"The Chiefs are who we thought they were!"

Who's Denny Green?.......exactly!

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on November 15, 2010, 04:09:27 PM

I wish we woulda seen a beheading  :lol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

472 R/T SE

Well, Oakland is the only AFC W team to beat all 3 of their counterparts within the division.  It sucks, but as a Chef fan I have to root for the Donks & Chargers to both beat the Fade.

I appreciate the fact Haley was pissed by how Josh ran the score up but thought maybe he should have showed a little more class if he just shook McDoofus' hand instead of the finger wagging brow beat.  I'm glad we don't have crybaby Dick or Herm's "Aw shucks, that's just football" attitude.  Haley was pissed & took it personal, that I like.

I think Haley is old school & Josh is part of the new breed who gives a finger to how it's suppose to be.  Last year @ Invesco we ran the ball over & over when the score got out of hand.  Also pulled our starters.  J. Charles didn't want the rushing record either, instead pulled himself out.  What does Denver do, they continue to pass, even challenging a TD pass in the 4th quarter.

Regardless, you need to stop the opposition, be it pass or run.  The 2 different coaching philosophies were apparent yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiBtmkZmGkg

472 R/T SE

The70RT

How about those Chiefs and Raiders  :icon_smile_big:

nvrbdn

Quote from: The70RT on November 21, 2010, 04:03:17 PM

:2thumbs: the weekend is looking up. now we just have to talk the league into moving all games to arrowhead stadium :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

Quote from: nvrbdn on November 21, 2010, 05:30:24 PM
Quote from: The70RT on November 21, 2010, 04:03:17 PM

:2thumbs: the weekend is looking up. now we just have to talk the league into moving all games to arrowhead stadium :yesnod:
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:  and only make us play the cards   :smilielol:

nvrbdn

on the road win :2thumbs: denver loss :cheers: oakland loss :boogie: one more to root against  :nana:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Quote from: nvrbdn on November 28, 2010, 07:35:45 PM
on the road win :2thumbs: denver loss :cheers: oakland loss :boogie: one more to root against  :nana:

:2thumbs: Where's the FAIDER fans  :rofl:

472 R/T SE

Great game.  It's been a long time since I attended a game @ Arrowhead but this Qwest Field gives it a run for it's money when it comes to loudest outdoor stadium in the NFL.  Beautiful stadium.  Only thing that disappointed me was the size of the one disabled stall for every bathroom.

For every jack ass Seachicken fan there was a Chief fan.  I was surprised by the amount of Chief fans as a matter of fact.  There were never that many at the Kingdome.  Maybe it's cause it'll be 8 years again before they're up here or there's a bunch of band wagon followers.  

The Amtrack ride up there was an absolute kick in the pants as well.  Definitely be taking a train some where with the family next year.

Picture below is the play that big ol' Shaun Smith the testicle molester ran the ball in, remnants of "Refrigerator Perry".   That's him at the back of the huddle.  Mike Vrabel & him checked in as eligible receivers' so I was looking for Mike since they like to throw it to him in the back of the end zones & checking out the Molester in the backfield & they snapped it before I realized what was happening.   :-\

Second picture the game was still playing.  If you look in the back ground you can see the crowd had already cleared out after the last KC td.  We had awesome seats, top of the bottom ring.  The 1st level walkway up from the bottom.  Part of the perks being in a 'chair.   :eyes:

nvrbdn

sweet location in the stadium. so the train ride was great? ive been threatening to take a train ride for a vacation. you ride up to chicago, then take it all the way to seattle. stay overnight there,go to a show and out to dinner, then ride back the next day. its a week trip seeing all the northwest. they said you will see the stuff in daylight on the way back that was nighttime on the way there. i think it would be a blast.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ACUDANUT

It was a great game for the Chiefs yesterday. And....they were not at home. :2thumbs:
I can't believe how good the Chargers looked yesterday...They killed the Colts at home. :shruggy:

The70RT

Coooool Mike, glad you made the game. Yeah the bolts looked pretty good. Now if we get the donkeys next then the bolts we may start getting some attention  :2thumbs:

ACUDANUT

Well, a win is a win  :cheers:....But it was a ugly game. :yesnod:

The70RT

The Bronco's shouldn't have shot all their wad 3 weeks ago and saved some for today ....no touch downs :smilielol:

mauve66

sooooo, you were "checking out a molester"........................ :rotz:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

nvrbdn

nail biter for sure!!  thanks for that defense they got the win. offense couldnt do anything late. got to get their heads in the game :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Quote from: mauve66 on December 05, 2010, 06:06:29 PM
sooooo, you were "checking out a molester"........................ :rotz:

Yeah Tamba Hali molested Orton...and grabbed his ball. Scalped, molested what's the difference!!!  :horse:

bull

Quote from: The70RT on November 28, 2010, 08:56:51 PM
Quote from: nvrbdn on November 28, 2010, 07:35:45 PM

:2thumbs: Where's the FAIDER fans  :rofl:

Here. Just waiting for KC to choke nearer the end of the season before we chime in again. :D

The70RT

Everybody will choke at the end of the year except for one  ::) Even fair weather Raider fans.....they are winning the Chargers game now...  GO RAIDERS!!!  :icon_smile_cool:

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on December 05, 2010, 06:57:11 PM
Everybody will choke at the end of the year except for one  ::) Even fair weather Raider fans.....they are winning the Chargers game now...  GO RAIDERS!!!  :icon_smile_cool:
isnt it sad when we have to root for the dark side   :D

472 R/T SE

It's definitely nice being 2 games up, problem is the Fade is undefeated w/in the division. 

Next week will decide a lot. 

bull

Quote from: The70RT on December 05, 2010, 06:57:11 PM
Everybody will choke at the end of the year except for one  ::) Even fair weather Raider fans.....

Who's a fair weather Raiders fan? :shruggy: The last time we had fair weather was in '02.

mauve66

i heard yesterday that the raider nation was going to move to LA
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim