News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

That Chiefs Vs. Bears game was sloppy slug fest...Hey, Orton played for 5 Seconds. :smilielol:

Budnicks

"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Budnicks

Quote from: chargermike on December 04, 2011, 06:13:55 PM
TEBOW DOES IT AGAIN. WHOOO HOOO. way to go broncos :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:
Man he's {Tim Tebow} got them winning 6 wins 1 loss as a starter, you got to give him some of the credit at least, but the defense has been pretty good too, usually...

xpbprox

Hey my Chargers didn't completely screw up today! against a subpar team.
I honestly feel bad for Gabbert tho, the fans don't even want him and that new head coach....

Budnicks

Quote from: xpbprox on December 06, 2011, 12:23:59 AM
Hey my Chargers didn't completely screw up today! against a subpar team.
I honestly feel bad for Gabbert tho, the fans don't even want him and that new head coach....
Congrats on the well needed win for the Chargers, stopping the loosing streak....

nvrbdn

i understand that it was a weak team, but the bolts looked like a couple years ago. burning the safety's.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on December 06, 2011, 02:25:31 PM
i understand that it was a weak team, but the bolts looked like a couple years ago. burning the safety's.
Yep, Rivers & the recievers looked really good, finally, I kind of thought the Jags would be a little stronger than they were, then I heard 21 players & 8 starters I think it was, were on IR, they were signing guys of the waiver wire & scout squad right & left just to field a team, there were a couple of guys that were only with the team for 3 days...

ACUDANUT

The Jags looked like crap...How old is their QB. 21 ?
The Chargers owned that field all night long.  :cheers:

Budnicks

Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 06, 2011, 04:13:01 PM
The Jags looked like crap...How old is their QB. 21 ?
The Chargers owned that field all night long.  :cheers:
Yep they looked pretty damn bad, the QB is, 1st round draft pick rookie from Missouri, Gabbert, maybe even 22...  Can you say LA Jaguars or LA Chargers & LA Rams or LA Raiders again, hum... The new Jags owners says no, but the NFL Network seems to say they are in the running to move to LA, an AFC & NFC franchises, 2 team stadium, very much like New York Jets & Giant....

nvrbdn

yep, and the rams are in a time where they are talking deals. if they dont reach a deal, the rams can move after the 2014 season.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on December 06, 2011, 06:33:18 PM
yep, and the rams are in a time where they are talking deals. if they dont reach a deal, the rams can move after the 2014 season.
It could end up to be the Los Angles Rams & Raiders again...   If you can believe all the sports writers BS...

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Budnicks on December 06, 2011, 07:08:05 PM
Quote from: nvrbdn on December 06, 2011, 06:33:18 PM
It could end up to be the Los Angles Rams & Raiders again...   If you can believe all the sports writers BS...

Wow, St.Louis without a team ?

nvrbdn

they had a meeting about the dome plans again, but never worked on the rams deal. rumors say that the owners of the dome might buy the parking garages and offer the parking money to the rams to see if they will stay. but in the contract the dome has to be in the top 8 fields and they cant improve on it enough to get in the area of the new stadiums going up everywhere. so if la offers a better deal with a new stadium, it might be over for st.louis. then i can get more games on sunday. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

472 R/T SE

But, but, but...Wies was going to Florida for family & to help his kid with coaching.  

So much for Haley's theory.  

Weis to coach @ KU

The70RT

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on December 08, 2011, 10:18:11 PM
But, but, but...Wies was going to Florida for family & to help his kid with coaching. 

So much for Haley's theory. 

Weis to coach @ KU

We wasn't suppose to remember that. I guess money talks.  :-\
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ACUDANUT

Gill (x-coach) of KU went away happy and rich..10 million total..Only coached for 2 years and is still getting the other 6 Million owed...What a waste of KU money. :brickwall:
BTW I heard Weis was fired from Notre Dame for being their worst coach ever ?? :shruggy:

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

The70RT

Budnicks

Quote from: The70RT on December 09, 2011, 12:17:04 PM
Quote from: TheGhost on December 09, 2011, 11:15:07 AM
Why did KU fire Turner Gill?

5 & 19 over the last two years.
:2thumbs: And they hire Charlie Wies  :brickwall:  who doesn't have a winning college coaching record either, that doesn't make much sense... he hasn't done anything good coaching wise, NFL or College {no pun intended Wies?} since leaving the Patriots & Bill Bellicheats system..   :Twocents:

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

moparstuart

Quote from: TheGhost on December 09, 2011, 04:17:28 PM

Sounds like Kansas football to me. :shruggy:
not under Mark Mangino    they never should have fired him  ,  gill sucked 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

The70RT

Quote from: moparstuart on December 09, 2011, 05:34:33 PM
Quote from: TheGhost on December 09, 2011, 04:17:28 PM

Sounds like Kansas football to me. :shruggy:
not under Mark Mangino    they never should have fired him  ,  gill sucked 

1n 2007 & 2008 we went to bowl games and WON.

ChgrSteve67

My god looking at some of the spreads.....
Any chance of a major upset today?

At Baltimore -16.5 Indianapolis
At Green Bay -11.5 Oakland
At NY Jets -10.5 Kansas City

Home team is favored in each game

Green Bay is undefeated and the Colts haven't won a single game yet.

nvrbdn

washington is the team surprising me today. without the fumble in the endzone, they are leading at half. i think the jets and baltimore cover easily. and the way oakland has been playing the last couple weeks, green bay should do well without a melt down.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House