News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Budnicks

Oh no, NFL football talk already, I don't think Manning is the answer either for Denver, I wonder were Tim Tebow will end up now ??, they loved the guy there, now they just throw him on a scrap heap like a bunch of garbage, for a 36 year old, major surgery/injury recovering QB that only went to the Super Bowl 1 time & the playoffs a couple of times... I think Manning is probably better than Tebow will ever be... but is the guy worth $26 million signing & $100 million contract deal {or something like that} he was going to be paid in Indy ??...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

The70RT

Quote from: nvrbdn on March 20, 2012, 12:20:27 PM
we dont need no stinkin manning................we have. :scratchchin:................we have.......... :scratchchin:.....  ...............  what the heck, we have nothing. :shruggy:

We have 96 million dollars more than Denver has now. We got Peyton Hillis and a couple of others lately. We sure wont be any worse than last year especially with Charles and Moeaki back. Manning may not last long anyway.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

472 R/T SE

I read that at the beginning of this fiasco that Mannings agent told the 12 prospective teams that called for him that it'd take 5 for 90 & that's why KC was never in the running.  You know, after thinking about it I'm starting to agree with the front office on this.  Look at the haul we've had.  No way it could have been done if Manning was signed, let alone if they didn't do anything & waited for him to grace us with his decision.

Like Budnicks said, Manning really hasn't done much.  Phillip Rivers welcomed him to the AFC West, why not, he's been kicking PM's ass.  

Manning has set a bunch of records but if he was so good why doesn't he have a handful of SB titles' like Brady.  Hell, I'd take his brother over him.  His brother won it w/o a running game (actually the worst rated running game in the NFL) & made chicken salad out of chicken shit.

I knew when they said they would have competition for Castle that they'd bring in a back up.  ::)  We're gonna have to game plan to beat 9 in the box cause you know other teams are gonna challenge Castle, hoping to make him throw the ball so that means winning with defense & the running game. 

You gotta like the promising future.  The best right tackle on the market, some say the league & a blocking tight end for a RB who's a pounder plus in 2010, a 1467 yard RB with the best YPC since Jim Brown.  KC has always been known as a running team so these pick ups have to be encouraging. 

The70RT

I also heard when Manning was in KC a few years ago he told some fans KC was losers and KC was a dump town....so I'm sure he wouldn't want to be eating his words

Budnicks

Well the AFC west won't have to deal with Tim Tebow much any longer.... He's a freaken N.Y. JET now...

ACUDANUT

After nothing but Tebow this, Tebow that. Denver trades him.  :shruggy:  Denver is a love, hate city for sure.

The70RT

Quote from: Budnicks on March 21, 2012, 02:38:09 PM
Well the AFC west won't have to deal with Tim Tebow much any longer.... He's a freaken N.Y. JET now...

Almost....there is a glitch in his contract  :icon_smile_question:

472 R/T SE

It's done now.  Amazing that TT had his choice of teams & picked the Jets instead of his hometown Jags.  Maybe he didn't want all the pressure that would have came with it?  :shruggy:

33yeartoy

The70RT

Budnicks

Quote from: The70RT on March 21, 2012, 09:09:54 PM

I saw this morning on NFL net. the deal/contract, still not finalized yet...

TheGhost

I look forward to watching Tebow get subbed in when Sanchez has one of his off days, then watching him throw several bad passes. :nana: :D
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

The70RT

Quote from: Budnicks on March 23, 2012, 10:58:20 AM
Quote from: The70RT on March 21, 2012, 09:09:54 PM

I saw this morning on NFL net. the deal/contract, still not finalized yet...

I heard it was a done deal, they are selling jersey's already  ::)

ACUDANUT

Been awhile with no talk.  I bet alot of money was lost in Vegas when the Chiefs beat the Saints.

JB400

nvrbdn

yep, what a game. gave me a chance to get excited. :2thumbs: charles was rediculous. a real work horse. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

bull

Quote from: The70RT on March 23, 2012, 10:36:17 AM
Quote from: ACUDANUT on March 22, 2012, 12:12:40 PM
Busted for what  :shruggy:

Bounty Hunting, coach is gone for a year  :wave:

It looked to me like the bounty hunting was alive and well yesterday when the Broncos defense basically tried to kill Texans quarterback Matt Schaub. Roughing the passer by Von Miller on one pass play and then on the very next play, linebacker Joe Mays tried to rip his head off and got a personal foul. Schaub lost part of his ear. :rotz:

charge69

I hope there are some big fines coming from the NFL on a couple of the Broncos. They certainly deserve it.

nvrbdn

no kidding, mays had his arms back and leading with his head like a jet plane. his intent was clear. also seen a few defensive backs going for peoples knees and legs through the games. :rotz:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

nvrbdn

i guess we will see if the league will do anything about it, but the replacement refs have no control on the field. every game i watch the announcers are saying that the refs need to get control. they are afraid to pull the trigger and remove a player. and the players know they wont be punished so they are going farther on each play.  several blown calls in the game last night alone. im not a green bay fan since i root for "DA BEARS", but a horrible call of pass interferance changed the entire game. then the play at the end of the game. green bay was robbed. you can look at every game played and see the same thing happening. constant mistakes and bad calls by the refs, then stopping the game for up to 10 minutes to decide on a call. and even not making a call and stopping the game to go check the replay to make the call on a play without a challenge. sad days for football. :rotz:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JB400

Considering all of the complaints, looks like most people are going to find something else to do instead of watching football. :rotz:

ACUDANUT

Who watched Monday night football.  Man did the Packers get screwed by the  "officials".. :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

bull