News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

Quote from: Charger440RDN on September 23, 2009, 09:56:11 PM
Quote from: The70RT on September 23, 2009, 09:11:08 PM
Quote from: bull on September 23, 2009, 02:18:43 PM
Quote from: ACUDANUT on September 23, 2009, 12:46:04 PM
Still can't win a game.  :brickwall:

At least the Raiders won. :dance:

Someone had to get lucky  ::)

Yes the Raiders have a 450 pound Retard for a quarterback who isn't accurate enough to hit the side of a barn AND WE STILL WON!!!!! :rofl:  :shruggy: Gonna be a long season if Ja BUST remains quarterback.  :brickwall:

Especialy if they barely beat a team with new coaches that just installed a new play book and half the team are newcomers.

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on September 23, 2009, 10:22:28 PM
You know Oakland could win the AFC west & the Chefs not win a game this year. 

But old crazy Al will still be your team's owner.  :hah:

Yeah they could go 500 and win the division = 1st round play off embarasment....PLAYOFFS DID YOU SAY PLAYOFFS ? :lol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Charger440RDN

Hey give Al credit at least he didn't do his annual coaching staff purge at the end of last season!!  :lol: But if we lose to Denver on sunday Tom Cable will already have 2 feet firmly on the plank.  :smilielol:

472 R/T SE

Charger440RDN

The70RT

Looks like the steelers may use a rookie QB Sunday since Charlie Batch had hand / wrist surgery today. I didn't see it on TV but I guess he broke it on one of the few plays he played.....Pretty crazy that we took both QB's out in their last two possessions.  :eek2:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Charger440RDN

BigRed66

Quote from: Charger440RDN on November 24, 2009, 01:08:08 AM
I HATE Pittsburgh  :cheers:

:2thumbs: :cheers: :2thumbs:

Me, too...all my life. Very happy that they lost yesterday, too. Makes it so much more tolerable when my Browns lose, which they do quite often, unfortunately.

Difference between Steelers fans and Browns fans (hygiene, grammar, and being employed aside) is that Browns fans still wear their gear while Steeler fans are already closeting their urine-and-feces colored clothes since they're losing to THE CHIEFS and Ravens in consecutive weeks.

Raider fan: you think JaBust is fat and retarded? Seen Worthlessberger lately? HOLY SH*T!!!!  :o
"...between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel..."

ACUDANUT

Can they get any worse. We looked like a High School team in San Diego.  :brickwall: :RantExplode:

RD

its about that time.. will KC show to be a good contender or just show up? hmmmm predictions?
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Ponch ®

Quote from: RD on September 10, 2010, 11:28:37 AM
its about that time.. will KC show to be a good contender or just show up? hmmmm predictions?

The "pundits" have them finishing last in the AFC West...but then again, the pundits are often wrong. I mean, the Raiders are supposed to finish 2nd  :eyes: (though they did look decent in the pre-season).

LOL, we're like the guys in that commercial were all the dudes are walking out raise their teams flag while "High Hopes" plays in the background....
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

472 R/T SE

Depends what "analyst" you read.  Some crack head had the Chefs going to the playoffs.  :smilielol:

I'm hoping for .500.  A better outlook will be formed after Monday nights game since it's the #1 team playing throughout the game.  The homer in me says this year's draft will 180 the team.  While that may be true, it's gonna take a couple more home run drafts.

As much as it pains me to say this, I think the Faders will have a winning record this year.  All they've lacked to be respectable lately is QB play.  Funny though, 'Ol Al is still pulling strings.  He vetoed the dropping of that last year 2nd Round safety for some kid that's been tearing it up this preseason.  I hope Greasy Al lives to be 150 years old.   :P

I'm thinking the Donks may suck this year.  They've pretty much dismantled that team trading away all the talent & Dumervil is done for the year.  They just traded a CB they gave up this years #1 pick for, for a TE who's caught 3 passes in his career.  That earlier said "analyst" also works for the Donks.

The Chargers will win the division, although it'll be ugly.

All I know is I have 2 seats for in November to watch my team take on Pete Carroll's new team.  I miss the days of Seattle being in the AFC West, I was able to go up north once a year & experience the joy of having popcorn & cups thrown on me.  I think the cups were full with some liquid when they were initially thrown.  ;)

:Twocents: :Twocents:

bull

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on September 10, 2010, 05:38:45 PM
I hope Greasy Al lives to be 150 years old.   :P

So what's that? Two more years maybe?

Ponch ®

Quote from: bull on September 10, 2010, 05:41:51 PM
Quote from: 472 R/T SE on September 10, 2010, 05:38:45 PM
I hope Greasy Al lives to be 150 years old.   :P

So what's that? Two more years maybe?

:haha:

Might as well be. A couple of months ago one of ESPN's "30 for 30" documentaries was about the L.A. Raider mystique of the early-mid eighties. Anyway, Ice Cube (the producer/director) somehow got Al to participate in interviews. I swear...the old man already looks dead.

I don't mean to sound disrespectful towards the guy...in his prime he did wonders for the Raider franchise and was instrumental in the rise of the AFL....but damn, he should have retired gracefully at least 20 years ago. All he's done is tarnish his legacy and may end up being remembered as "that crazy old man".
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

bull

Exactly. My theory is he's already been dead for years and his evil daughters had him stuffed and fitted with animatronic limbs, neck and jaw and he's now controlled remotely by Satan.

nvrbdn

yea, they probably will be down near the bottom again, but i will be real interested in how charles will do. hope he gets a little blocking.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

472 R/T SE

Quote from: nvrbdn on September 10, 2010, 07:50:44 PM
yea, they probably will be down near the bottom again, but i will be real interested in how charles will do. hope he gets a little blocking.

When you're that fast/agile, everything changes.  JC made the line look good last year considering they were garbage for the most part.  Thomas Jones needs holes like Larry Johnson so I think there will be dramatic changes between the two.  It's a great concept though, have TJ wear on them & then stick JC in.  I like the fact they're going back to the zone blocking.  Smash mouth football is nice except the line isn't built for it.

I'm anxious to see DMC, Dexter.  I drafted him in most of my fantasy leagues'.

Charger440RDN

Quote from: bull on September 10, 2010, 07:22:06 PM
Exactly. My theory is he's already been dead for years and his evil daughters had him stuffed and fitted with animatronic limbs, neck and jaw and he's now controlled remotely by Satan.

You know what's funny is every time they show AL up in the press box, it reminds me of that movie "Weekend at Bernie's"  :lol: Another weird thing is that his son Mark Davis has been handling more and more duties lately and he's seen at practice and the team offices every day doing what AL used to do.

chargerboy69

My Steelers are already done for the year, and the season has not even started yet.  Since Ben can not quite grabbing tities in a bar and has to sit the first four games.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: chargerboy69 on September 11, 2010, 01:14:43 PM
My Steelers are already done for the year, and the season has not even started yet.  Since Ben can not quite grabbing tities in a bar and has to sit the first four games.

Maybe it would help if they put a nipple on the football? :shruggy:

BBD

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Charger440RDN on September 11, 2010, 12:18:51 PM
Quote from: bull on September 10, 2010, 07:22:06 PM

You know what's funny is every time they show AL up in the press box, it reminds me of that movie "Weekend at Bernie's"  :lol: Another weird thing is that his son Mark Davis has been handling more and more duties lately and he's seen at practice and the team offices every day doing what AL used to do.

That sounds about right since this year's draft has been the best Fader draft in years.
Quote from: chargerboy69 on September 11, 2010, 01:14:43 PM
My Steelers are already done for the year, and the season has not even started yet.  Since Ben can not quite grabbing tities in a bar and has to sit the first four games.

Ben has been greeted by every home crowd this year.  It's gonna be a long year.  I think they made the right choice in Dennis Dixon.  Years ago the mobile QB was suppose to take over.  Like the Wildcat (Pat White), it's a passing trend.  Right now the latest trend seems to be all the teams are switching to 3-4 defenses.

TheGhost

I'll have to watch some Lions games this year, just to see Suh play.  Be interesting to see how he does in the pros.  I'm predicting Bradford to be a pretty good pro QB, but I bet Tebow is a bust.

Oh, and Go Miami!

We need a college football thread.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

nvrbdn

lions got ripped. cant believe it.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

we will see MONDAY NIGHT BABY      9 PM central start  that sucks
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nvrbdn

the best part is that the broncos and raiders lost. right at this moment the chiefs are in first place!!!!! celebrate now, it might not last long. lol
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House