News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

dang i guess we better change the plans!!! who says we have to stop at the parade??? i thought 2-0 would expect more. "GO CHIEFS"
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

Quote from: Chris G. on September 16, 2010, 10:16:31 AM
Damn, you guys act like you won a super bowl or something.  :pity:

Should be a lock this weekend against the Browns. What happens when you go 2-0? A parade downtown?  :ricky:
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:          :nana:  good to see you chris   :2thumbs:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Chris G.

Nice to see 'ya Stu :2thumbs:

Anyone but Oakland or Denver I say.  ;)

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Chris G. on September 16, 2010, 10:16:31 AM
Damn, you guys act like you won a super bowl or something.  :pity:

Should be a lock this weekend against the Browns. What happens when you go 2-0? A parade downtown?  :ricky:

When you've sucked for so long, starting the season out like this has a tendency to get folks excited.  It's taken at least half the season to finally get a win the past 3 years.

You've been there.

Chris G.

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on September 16, 2010, 03:36:50 PM
You've been there.

You know I have Mike.  :-\

Being a Chargers and Saints fan since 11 (1981) and living in Jersey has not been easy. 1994 was a great year until we got rocked by the niners. Just seeing the Saints win a playoff game was gratifying. I won't even mention SB feelings (I wish for every true fan to experience one day).

I would take 8-8 all year before losing to the Jets the way we did last year. I can't stand the hype around SD. The experts always predict them to win and they never do. They even did it this year. I guess the AFC ain't what it used to be. Jacksonville is no slouch and we may go 0-2.

ps- Lock of the century is the Colts this weekend.

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

2 and  0 baby even with a sucky offense  

ACUDANUT

nvrbdn

thinking about being 2-0 while making my plans for the superbowl yea!!!
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

bull

It's not too late for a 2-14 season. :D

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

ACUDANUT

Memphis Mopar

San Deigo is changing their name from the chargers to the chokers

moparstuart

Quote from: Memphis Mopar on September 21, 2010, 12:19:07 AM
San Deigo is changing their name from the chargers to the chokers
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:    I think we will win again this week , but then could lose the next three , either way we have a pretty weak schedule and will win a bunch more even with our poor offense .  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

ACUDANUT

Did you know that all the other NFL teams are really Chiefs fans...It's true, they all have a big letter C on the front on thier uniforms (it means go Chiefs)...There you go  :icon_smile_big:

nvrbdn

just watching my chief's winning again!!! pinching myself. are we really gona be 3-0. 1 more week of undefeated first place heaven.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

69charger440

Quote from: nvrbdn on September 26, 2010, 02:37:06 PM
just watching my chief's winning again!!! pinching myself. are we really gona be 3-0. 1 more week of undefeated first place heaven.

Well they got another win!! Dang, I dont understand what happen this year, they are actually doing good. Chargers, now 49-ers well keep it up chiefs!
1969 Charger 540 Blown Hemi 1000HP, 69 Road Runner 500 Stroker 665 HP

The70RT

Quote from: 69charger440 on September 26, 2010, 03:09:52 PM
Quote from: nvrbdn on September 26, 2010, 02:37:06 PM

Well they got another win!! Dang, I dont understand what happen this year, they are actually doing good. Chargers, now 49-ers well keep it up chiefs!

The main thing is a new defense and they lost 700lbs since last year. Pretenders maybe so but there is no luck in a defense showing this kind of play in the last 3 games  :scratchchin:

nvrbdn

you are right sir!!! their d is no fluke. cant say how exciting it is to watch a good defence again.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

472 R/T SE

Romeo has done nothing short of miracle with the front 7.  Wasn't that another under 100 yard performance by their RB Gore?

Corner Brandon Flowers should make the Pro Bowl if he keeps this up.

The70RT

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on September 26, 2010, 06:53:38 PM
Romeo has done nothing short of miracle with the front 7.  Wasn't that another under 100 yard performance by their RB Gore?

Corner Brandon Flowers should make the Pro Bowl if he keeps this up.

Yep Gore only had 43 yards.......

ACUDANUT

Wow, is this really our team ?   :2thumbs:

nvrbdn

and on top of it all san diego, denver and oakland lost. one sweet weekend  :-)
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

472 R/T SE

I'm startin' to like the new TE version aptly named Tony.  Unbelievable catch.  :2thumbs: