News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

charles better pick it up or im trading him on the fantasy team.  :brickwall:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Quote from: nvrbdn on October 24, 2010, 02:04:21 PM
charles better pick it up or im trading him on the fantasy team.  :brickwall:

I think you better keep him  ;)
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nvrbdn

yep, 71 yards and a td.  :2thumbs: the chiefs are lookin good today. and now its over :nixon: :notworthy: :boogie:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Ponch ®

wow...whatever the Raiders are smoking, I want some. 59 on the mules!
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

ACUDANUT

IF ONLY ALL THE GAMES THEY PLAYED WERE AT HOME.  :yesnod:

nvrbdn

the raiders went nuts on denver. :yesnod: i hate denver, so i was liking it. but now im starting to fear oakland a bit :shruggy: and thanks to a jumpy lineman on san diego at the end of that game :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Ponch ®

Quote from: nvrbdn on October 24, 2010, 07:36:04 PM
the raiders went nuts on denver. :yesnod: i hate denver, so i was liking it. but now im starting to fear oakland a bit :shruggy: and thanks to a jumpy lineman on san diego at the end of that game :smilielol:

watching the Charger lose makes me happy.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

ACUDANUT

It's about time Favre calls it quits.  :Twocents:

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

ACUDANUT

It's playing at "home" that gives them the edge. !! Glad they won.  :cheers:

472 R/T SE

What's up, no one bumped the thread?  Gotta take the bad with the good & it was definitely bad today.

We can give the Faiders' the keys back to their crib seeings how we've had them for several years.

ACUDANUT

I had a bad feeling about this game, before it started....Only because they did not play at home.. :brickwall:

Ponch ®

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

ChgrSteve67

KC gets it easy next week
KC @ DEN  Invesco Field at Mile High

If they loose again the fans will need to continue wearing one of these for the rest of the year.

Charger440RDN

RAIDERS ARE BACK!! 3 more AFC west wins to sweep the division!!

ACUDANUT

I think they lost because a guy at work (KC) bid aginst them  :brickwall:

The70RT

I don't see the Raiders going very far with the QB they have, don't get too use to it.

472 R/T SE

Quote from: The70RT on November 07, 2010, 10:30:22 PM
I don't see the Raiders going very far with the QB they have, don't get too use to it.

Yeah, I'm willing to do a signature bet.  The Chiefs finish higher than the Faiders in the division at the end of the regular season & I get my choice of what you have in your signature for...let's say the month of January.  If it goes the other way my sig is yours.  Any takers?????

They do this a lot on the Chiefs forum I frequent.

Ponch ®

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on November 07, 2010, 10:45:00 PM

Yeah, I'm willing to do a signature bet.  The Chiefs finish higher than the Faiders in the division at the end of the regular season & I get my choice of what you have in your signature for...let's say the month of January.  If it goes the other way my sig is yours.  Any takers?????

Id be down, but I don't wanna have a "I love man shaft" for a month as my sig...

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Ponch ® on November 07, 2010, 10:55:43 PM
Quote from: 472 R/T SE on November 07, 2010, 10:45:00 PM

Id be down, but I don't wanna have a "I love man shaft" for a month as my sig...

I couldn't come up with a witty enough "man shaft" line for your sig. Ponch.  Just some kind of "Congrats AFC West Champs Chiefs/Raiders" with their insignia (colors). 

bull

I don't think there are any KC or Oakland fans here that have much room to get too cocky just yet. Both teams have been feeding off the bottom too long for the kind of jabs I'm starting to see. At this point it's kind of like the owner of a 1995 Yugo talking stoplight trash to the owner of a 1995 Ford Fiesta.

Ponch ®

Quote from: bull on November 08, 2010, 01:17:27 AM
I don't think there are any KC or Oakland fans here that have much room to get too cocky just yet. Both teams have been feeding off the bottom too long for the kind of jabs I'm starting to see. At this point it's kind of like the owner of a 1995 Yugo talking stoplight trash to the owner of a 1995 Ford Fiesta.

:haha:

:yesnod: