News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

skip68

Sorry 70rt, just have to rub it in that: .............RAIDERS WILL ALWAYS RULE!!!!!!!!!! ;') Mrs.skip68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

472 R/T SE

OK Chief fans, I need ideas for Ponch's new signature that us fans will own for a month?   :scratchchin:

The70RT

Quote from: skip68 on December 26, 2010, 10:10:50 PM
Sorry 70rt, just have to rub it in that: .............RAIDERS WILL ALWAYS RULE!!!!!!!!!! ;') Mrs.skip68

With 8 straight loosing seasons they can rule the basement  :nana:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The70RT

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on December 26, 2010, 11:28:31 PM
OK Chief fans, I need ideas for Ponch's new signature that us fans will own for a month?   :scratchchin:

How about showing Mannings 2 minuite 40 yard run  :lol: ....seriously though.... :scratchchin:

moparstuart

and just think they get to come here next week for another beating  :D :nana:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Chris G.

Well if it had to be anybody else from the West, I am glad it's the Chiefs. Nice Job.  :cheers:

Hopefully this will be the end of the Norv/AJ era. I am sick of it all. They tossed Marty after going 14-2. Norv is going backwards every year.

nvrbdn

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on December 26, 2010, 11:28:31 PM

i think 70rt's arrowhead pic would be nice for ponch :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ACUDANUT

Raiders have nothing to lose and that, makes them a dangerous team....Either way we still win next next week.  :2thumbs:

nvrbdn

yea, but do you rest anyone? does cassel play first half only? dont want charles or bowe hurt. we host a playoff game that we could win. my superbowl has been won with the chiefs winning the division, but we could play 2 games in the playoffs. that is huge for me. then lets not forget that the broncos couldnt fight their way out of a paper bag in the regular season a few years back but made the playoffs and elway got his first ring (with help from the ref's which is another story). :smilielol: go chiefs :2thumbs: you made my year :cheers:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Ponch ®

Alright alright...congrats to you Chiefs fans. In a way, I was rooting for your team, because even though the Chiefs are the Raiders' more traditional rival, I have an even more fierce hatred for the Chargers and seeing them lose while the Chiefs won was pure Schadenfreude.

Ill be a good sport and rock the sig...
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

The70RT

Quote from: nvrbdn on December 27, 2010, 11:20:12 AM
yea, but do you rest anyone? does cassel play first half only? dont want charles or bowe hurt. we host a playoff game that we could win. my superbowl has been won with the chiefs winning the division, but we could play 2 games in the playoffs. that is huge for me. then lets not forget that the broncos couldnt fight their way out of a paper bag in the regular season a few years back but made the playoffs and elway got his first ring (with help from the ref's which is another story). :smilielol: go chiefs :2thumbs: you made my year :cheers:

Whatever the case is we should play to win no matter what, fans are paying to see a complete game. Maybe take some people out if the game gets up there but since when has that happened when we played the Raiders? I don't think Hailey will treat it any different as he has all year. We sure don't need to headed into the playoffs with a loss.

nvrbdn

i sure hope thats the way he plays it. i want the win :2thumbs: need an exclamation point on the season. need to be hot for that first playoff game :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

WR DWAYNE BOWE NAMED AFC OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK

moparstuart

Kansas City's Pro Bowlers are WR Dwayne Bowe, RB Jamaal Charles and G Brian Waters. That allotment represents the most Pro Bowlers that the Chiefs have produced since 2006, when the team sent four players to Hawaii.

472 R/T SE

Quote from: moparstuart on December 29, 2010, 02:34:55 PM
Kansas City's Pro Bowlers are WR Dwayne Bowe, RB Jamaal Charles and G Brian Waters. That allotment represents the most Pro Bowlers that the Chiefs have produced since 2006, when the team sent four players to Hawaii.

Too bad none of them are starters.  Regardless it's pretty cool.  I guess DJ said he was told he'll be an alternate.

One & done for Charlie Weiss.  Word is Monday there'll be an announcement of him leaving for Florida to be the offensive coordinator there.  I can't help but wonder if Todd's overbearing personality had some thing to do with it.  I also read Haley's still running the offense, I imagine Chuck's ego might have had a problem with that.

Whatever it is, I'm sure Pioli & Haley will find a suitable replacement.  Rumor has Denver's ousted HC McDouche again replacing Weiss like he did in NE.   :shruggy:

bull

Quote from: Ponch ® on December 27, 2010, 11:44:31 AM
Alright alright...congrats to you Chiefs fans. In a way, I was rooting for your team, because even though the Chiefs are the Raiders' more traditional rival, I have an even more fierce hatred for the Chargers and seeing them lose while the Chiefs won was pure Schadenfreude.

Although I'm not too fond of Denver or SD I haven't hated any team in the AFC West since Seattle left it. I still hate the Seahawks. I HATE, HATE, HATE them. I am a chickenhawk hater. I wish they would get sold and be disbanded or moved to New Jersey or something.

nvrbdn

hopefully jackson and bradford will take care of those chicken hawks today :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

bull

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 02, 2011, 08:08:59 AM
hopefully jackson and bradford will take care of those chicken hawks today :2thumbs:

I hope so. I really don't care who plays them as long as they get beat. Every season my hope for them is to go 0-16.

nvrbdn

i know the feeling :2thumbs: same for me with the cowboys :yesnod: although i think there should be some investigation into them laying down in order to get their coach fired. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

bull

Quote from: The70RT on December 27, 2010, 06:11:51 AM

... and the Chiefs. :nana:

nvrbdn

got whipped today. sucked big time :rotz: if they play that bad next week, home field wont mean a thing. pretty sorry when you win the division but cant beat the divisional teams :rotz: :rotz:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Quote from: bull on January 02, 2011, 04:02:58 PM
Quote from: The70RT on December 27, 2010, 06:11:51 AM

... and the Chiefs. :nana:

Yeah but....I would still be a Chiefs fan over a black hoe fan. At least they won't be watching from Califrownia

Ponch ®

Quote from: Ponch ® on November 09, 2010, 02:06:48 PM
Quote from: 472 R/T SE on November 07, 2010, 11:14:32 PM
Quote from: Ponch ® on November 07, 2010, 10:55:43 PM
Quote from: 472 R/T SE on November 07, 2010, 10:45:00 PM
Quote from: The70RT on November 07, 2010, 10:30:22 PM
I don't see the Raiders going very far with the QB they have, don't get too use to it.

Yeah, I'm willing to do a signature bet.  The Chiefs finish higher than the Faiders in the division at the end of the regular season & I get my choice of what you have in your signature for...let's say the month of January.  If it goes the other way my sig is yours.  Any takers?????

They do this a lot on the Chiefs forum I frequent.

Id be down, but I don't wanna have a "I love man shaft" for a month as my sig...

I couldn't come up with a witty enough "man shaft" line for your sig. Ponch.  Just some kind of "Congrats AFC West Champs Chiefs/Raiders" with their insignia (colors). 

Ok, I guess I could be a good sport and do something like that. You're on.

I need to run this by my attorney Vainglory, Esq., but here's an interesting angle that hadn't occurred to me until today. Even though the Raiders are going to officially finish second in the division and not make the playoffs because of their overall record, they in fact were perfect in the division, beating KC, San Diego, and Denver both times they met each time. So to me, that sounds like the Raiders were the best team in the division.

We may need to get a ruling on this from a neutral authority.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

The70RT

Quote from: Ponch ® on January 02, 2011, 07:15:07 PM
Quote from: Ponch ® on November 09, 2010, 02:06:48 PM
Quote from: 472 R/T SE on November 07, 2010, 11:14:32 PM
Quote from: Ponch ® on November 07, 2010, 10:55:43 PM
Quote from: 472 R/T SE on November 07, 2010, 10:45:00 PM
Quote from: The70RT on November 07, 2010, 10:30:22 PM
I don't see the Raiders going very far with the QB they have, don't get too use to it.

Yeah, I'm willing to do a signature bet.  The Chiefs finish higher than the Faiders in the division at the end of the regular season & I get my choice of what you have in your signature for...let's say the month of January.  If it goes the other way my sig is yours.  Any takers?????

They do this a lot on the Chiefs forum I frequent.

Id be down, but I don't wanna have a "I love man shaft" for a month as my sig...

I couldn't come up with a witty enough "man shaft" line for your sig. Ponch.  Just some kind of "Congrats AFC West Champs Chiefs/Raiders" with their insignia (colors). 

Ok, I guess I could be a good sport and do something like that. You're on.

I need to run this by my attorney Vainglory, Esq., but here's an interesting angle that hadn't occurred to me until today. Even though the Raiders are going to officially finish second in the division and not make the playoffs because of their overall record, they in fact were perfect in the division, beating KC, San Diego, and Denver both times they met each time. So to me, that sounds like the Raiders were the best team in the division.

We may need to get a ruling on this from a neutral authority.

Best team in the division but a worse record....and not even a winning record...just like a Raider fan  :pity: