News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who would check a charger out for me in Houston?

Started by cavemanno1, February 02, 2015, 03:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavemanno1

Hi guys!

Just seen a craigslist ad in the cars for sale section posted by f8-4life and i was wondering who could check it out for me in Houston!Of course i would pay for your troubles.My problem is that i live in Hungary and from here to find a charger is impossible!I need some help to try to find out what's what with that car!

Thank you!

Peter

shart70rt

I live about 2 hours away. Send me the link to the car, and if you talk to him and are interested in it, I will look at it and send you pictures.

Stephen
1970 Charger RT
Stephen Hart
1970 Charger RT, 440, console 4-speed, Dana 60 3.54
500 Stroker, Edelbrock Heads, Edelbrock intake, dual 600 CFM Carbs,
Comp Hydraulic Roller
Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch setup, Passon Performance overdrive gearset in 833 18 spline 4 spd.
TTI 2 inch headers and 3 inch exhaust.
Subframe connectors
P-S-T polygraphite suspension
4 wheel disc brakes
Classic Auto Air AC
Billet Performance Serpentine Assy
reassembly in progress

familymopar

Don't know if you have already taken care of it and sorry I just saw this post.  I am one of numerous members in Houston and would be happy to check out a car and send you photos, etc.

1968 Charger R/T 440 727
1971 Duster Pro-Street
2009 Challenger SRT8 6 Speed
2009 Jeep Cherokee SRT8

cavemanno1

Thanks guys!
The car is gone unfortunatelly but appreciate it!

Peter

chargerman69

Dino

Quote from: cavemanno1 on February 09, 2015, 03:59:40 PM
Thanks guys!

Peter

Time is not on your side here.  By the time you have arranged for someone to go look, the car is gone.  Also a seller will always take a local sale vs, what they may incorrectly believe too be, a hassle having to deal with a foreigner.

I suggest you tell us, in detail, what exactly you want in a car and your top dollar amount.  Offer a finders fee for the car, most here would do it for next to nothing anyway, and let a member here find your car.  If someone comes across the car you've been looking for then that member can initiate contact with the seller.  Now you have a better chance.
For example, if I find a car near Detroit matching what you want then I contact the seller and then contact you with the info.  I check the car out and if it's advertised right then I help you close the deal.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

VegasCharger

Quote from: Dino on February 09, 2015, 09:37:54 PM
Thanks guys!

Peter

Time is not on your side here.  By the time you have arranged for someone to go look, the car is gone.  Also a seller will always take a local sale vs, what they may incorrectly believe too be, a hassle having to deal with a foreigner.

I suggest you tell us, in detail, what exactly you want in a car and your top dollar amount.  Offer a finders fee for the car, most here would do it for next to nothing anyway, and let a member here find your car.  If someone comes across the car you've been looking for then that member can initiate contact with the seller.  Now you have a better chance.
For example, if I find a car near Detroit matching what you want then I contact the seller and then contact you with the info.  I check the car out and if it's advertised right then I help you close the deal.

You da man Dino :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Very generous of you. I would do the same to a certain extent. But like the weather here in Vegas, 2nd Gen Chargers are very dry out here :cheers:

Dino

Quote from: VegasCharger on February 10, 2015, 02:19:45 AM
Quote from: Dino on February 09, 2015, 09:37:54 PM
Thanks guys!

Peter

You da man Dino :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Very generous of you. I would do the same to a certain extent. But like the weather here in Vegas, 2nd Gen Chargers are very dry out here :cheers:

Thanks  :cheers:

And like the weather in Michigan, 2nd gen Chargers are wet and soggy out here.   :icon_smile_big:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.