News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Connection Problems

Started by Drache, July 25, 2005, 08:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

Quote from: psykicpup on July 26, 2005, 10:28:20 AM
Is everyone feeling a little tetchy today then?   ::)
I would say it's more like mis-interpreted reading...Nacho did include one of these ---> :D <--- which led me to believe he was being carcastic...yep, that's what I'm-a-thinkin' alright.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

MoparYoungGun

I never was good at picking up sarcasm on message boards. Well, seeing as how he was being sarcastic, meo donto knowo anyo bettero :icon_smile_big: !

Drache

tetchy?

carcastic?

Are these new words in our language? :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

tomonty

tetch ·y also tech ·y   
adj. tetch ·i ·er, tetch ·i ·est
Peevish; testy: “As a critic gets older, he or she usually grows more tetchy and limited in responses” (James Wolcott).

Carcastic isn't a word though :icon_smile_big:
It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken

Drache

Quote from: tomonty on July 26, 2005, 06:45:18 PM
tetch ·y also tech ·y     
Peevish; testy: “As a critic gets older, he or she usually grows more tetchy and limited in responses” (James Wolcott).

Learn something new everyday I guess....
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Silver R/T

Quote from: Troy on July 25, 2005, 11:02:48 PM
Quote from: Drache on July 25, 2005, 10:59:53 PM
Troy if you read right above that picture you might understand about it:

QuoteI hope No one like Troy takes this the wrong way since it was done for fun....

I know what you did was for run and whne Silver R/T wrote me a PM telling me I only had only one post I was really surprised but I wasn't upset about it. I did that picture as a joke... it was not meant to be anything serious... thus the "it was done for fun" comment.

I know - it wasn't directed at you (except maybe the "I did it in fun" part). I even saw the little :-P in the picture which I thought was a nice touch...:icon_smile_big:

Troy

I dont know..no hard feelings, I just dont really take it well when people f(9k with me for no apparent reason unless its FastbackJon :) whom I give even more shit back
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Drache

Man my threads ALWAYS get hijacked....  :bawling:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

MoparYoungGun

psykicpup

Quote from: Drache on July 26, 2005, 07:06:25 PM
Quote from: tomonty on July 26, 2005, 06:45:18 PM
tetch ·y also tech ·y     

Learn something new everyday I guess....

did think of a witty response but if I did yoy might get more than tetchy Drache & I mustnt annoy my mentor

with love DFPA
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Drache

Quote from: psykicpup on July 27, 2005, 01:48:28 PM

did think of a witty response but if I did yoy might get more than tetchy Drache & I mustnt annoy my mentor

with love DFPA

You're all in trouble now! I got my own Apprentice!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

psykicpup

we have to stick together...'it's a jungle out there!' lol

:-*DFPA
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!