News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HOW TO MODIFY A 71-72 RR HOOD DRAWINGS

Started by BEAPARTS, December 23, 2007, 07:13:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEAPARTS

Since DC doesn't accept PDF files, I posted drawings on MOPARTS for the hood modifications required for a standard hood to airgrabber.  It's in the TECH section.

Troy

Quote from: BEAPARTS on December 23, 2007, 07:13:32 AM
Since DC doesn't accept PDF files, I posted drawings on MOPARTS for the hood modifications required for a standard hood to airgrabber.  It's in the TECH section.
But you could have just sent it to me... ;) It's for a Plymouth any way and some people around here get bent out of shape if anything "non-Charger" gets posted.  :smilielol:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

hemihead

Quote from: Troy on December 23, 2007, 10:37:48 AM
Quote from: BEAPARTS on December 23, 2007, 07:13:32 AM
But you could have just sent it to me... ;) It's for a Plymouth any way and some people around here get bent out of shape if anything "non-Charger" gets posted.  :smilielol:

Troy

It is called Dodge Charger though. Why not just change the name then ? Sorry had to irritate someone.  :2thumbs:
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin