News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird Project For Sale

Started by Slade_Stone50, December 13, 2007, 06:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69_500

Well I don't have anything planned for New years eve, maybe I'll give Rick a call at around 7 PM on 12/31/07, and I'll be able to get off of the phone by 2 pm 1/01/08.  :smilielol:

pettybird

Quote from: moparstuart on December 26, 2007, 02:15:21 PM
Quote from: pettybird on December 26, 2007, 01:23:01 PM
call rick, and ask him over your 4 hour conversation, you can ask him.
i'll leave that to you brother

I do plan on calling him sometime soon...  wish me luck!

69_500

God Speed fair soul.  :cheers:

If you call him now, the call may end before the new year.

pettybird

that year would 2010?  if he had a cell phone we could talk straight until minnesota next year!

PocketThunder

Quote from: pettybird on December 27, 2007, 11:07:21 PM
that year would 2010?  if he had a cell phone we could talk straight until minnesota next year!

Actually use a cell phone to call with a half dead battery, that way when the phone battery dies out you can end the call.  :rofl:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69_500

It was probably about 3 years ago now, but I called him one night at 8:15 pm, and asked him if he was ready to sell his Daytona yet or not. He starting talking about a million other things, and didn't answer me on the Daytona. The next thing I know my wife comes down stairs to the living room, where I'm sitting on the couch, and asks me "Are you coming to bed tonight at all?" Which is when I looked at the clock on the wall and saw this 2:45am. At that second I told him I needed to get off of the phone so I can get some sleep, as I leave for work at 4:30 am everyday (at that time anyways, new job now I sleep in until 4:30 am now). Finally got him to say that he was going to bed when it was 3:30 am. Its a good thing I have unlimited minutes on long distance for a set price, other wise my wife would kill me on those every other month calls to Rick.