News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Progress on my 72 Roadrunner!

Started by Mo Power, February 19, 2008, 04:59:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mo Power

Ok well I've already replaced the drivers floor pan and looks great. But when I looked by the E brake setup it got horrible. The whole area around where the e brake bolts to the pan was rotted out and through the side if you can't tell. So the past three days I've patched almost all the cancer area and have that whole section redone. Also Where the inner fender cross memeber mounts to was rotted out because mice lived in the cowl panel. Tell me what you think this has been very hard since I've never even heard of these areas rotting out.
1973 Charger SE
1972 Roadrunner-1 of 34 power sunroofs                                
          Crazy colors, Wacky decals, and Massive engines
                      That's what Mopars alll about

Mo Power

1973 Charger SE

Mo Power

Heres some others
1973 Charger SE

Mo Power

Heres where she sits and new pan  :drool5:.
1973 Charger SE

Mo Power

Also if someone has a parts car I need this piece so I don't have a remake one if anybody could help me :scratchchin:.
1973 Charger SE

71gtx

AutoRust

Thats the same problem we find all the time on E-body cars. And the later B-body front clip is the same as an E-body.
I dont know if the new E-body cowl AMD has will work, but I do know the cowl boxes on the side will interchange, as will the inner fenders, the frames, the torsion bar crossmember.

:cheers:

Dave
Nothing to see here folks, its just a Bluesmobile

RJS

That sure looks like a 72 Satellitte Sebring Plus in those pictures!!   Way cool car in it's own right...

Mo Power

Ya see when I started thinking about buying it I posted it on Roadrunner nest they all said same thing and that was because of body trim and two tone paint job. But the guy I bought it from painted it two tone and added the trim and I actually like the trim also. But I'm glad I bought it since it's only 1 of 33 power sunroofs left  :icon_smile_big:. But thanks I wasn't really sure if inner fenders were interchangable because I need inner fenders also and they always list E bodies ones.
1973 Charger SE