News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2008 DSAC National Meet dates *Hotel Info Added*

Started by Mopurr, December 31, 2007, 09:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

ok where is fairview heights ? compared to collinville where i have stayed before ?  How far are they a part. 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

pettybird

Quote from: 69_500 on February 18, 2008, 08:53:31 PM
Sure seems like a longer drive than that when your humming along at 3,800 rpm on a dark highway in a car without a radio. Seems like it takes forever.  :cheers:

funny I didn't see this post--

driving to the DSAC meet this past fall I plugged my Shure in-ear headphones into my iPod and it made the trip a LOT better.  Hell--it killed most of the road noise!

Mopurr

Stuart

Fairview Heights is on Interstate 64 Maybe alittle over 5 miles from the track.  So when leaving the track you go south and exit onto 64 east and then go I think maybe 3 exits and then the hotel is a little over 1/4 mile north of the exit ramp.

So basically instead of going NE from the track you will go E.

Fairview Heights has the big mall, lots more restaurants.   The hotel is on the north side of the interstate and the mall is South.

Sherri

moparstuart

Quote from: Mopurr on March 15, 2008, 11:12:47 PM
Stuart

Fairview Heights is on Interstate 64 Maybe alittle over 5 miles from the track.  So when leaving the track you go south and exit onto 64 east and then go I think maybe 3 exits and then the hotel is a little over 1/4 mile north of the exit ramp.

So basically instead of going NE from the track you will go E.

Fairview Heights has the big mall, lots more restaurants.   The hotel is on the north side of the interstate and the mall is South.

Sherri
thanks   sherri   , I made resevations at both hotels and they were very nice !

69_500

Is that the same hotel that you guys stayed in last year Sherri?

Mopurr

Danny

No we have always been at Collinsville at the Holiday INN, because of the date change it was unavailable for MM weekend because of other things in the area.

Brent & I were over at FVH a couple of weeks ago and stopped by the Four Pts.  It looks like a very nice hotel and the meeting room area is very  nice and has a entrance without going through the lobby if someone is not staying there and comes for the info meetings. Talked to the girl at the checkin desk and they are all very excited to have MM groups there, some of them used to work at the Holiday INN and so they enjoy all the cars Etc.   It has a very large parking lot and if needed also a grassy area for trailers.

Sherri

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

pettybird

locked into Super 8!

what's the location/name of the second place closer to the track?

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: pettybird on June 22, 2008, 08:29:29 PM
locked into Super 8!

what's the location/name of the second place closer to the track?

Four Points Sheraton Fairview Heights Illinois.  need the phone #?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Mopurr

Doug

The phone number is on the DSAC site.

If you need any other info let me know

Glad you will be there always great to see you.

Brian glad you have gotten your rooms booked, also let me know if you need anything else.

We just got back from Litchfield today.

Sherri

pettybird

OK on board for saturday at the Sheraton, too--

now all I need (beyond a HUGE dose of motivation) is an OD 833 trans for the petty car and it's as good as there!  that's one way to save on gas, right?

moparstuart