News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Winged Warriors Nation NATION MEET next year 2008 duluth minn

Started by moparstuart, January 07, 2008, 11:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Here is the latest on the 2008 WWNBOA Meet. Gary is also working on a additional tour at Cirrus for Friday at 10:00 because we had requests from people who could not make the one earler in the week. Please send this on to anyone else who may be interested and let us know of anyone who you know who may attend so we can have an idea on the food we need as well as discount tickets.
Also any of our blocked rooms that were not taken were released Friday so if anyone you know that is interested in attending dose not have a room they should book ASAP

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

PocketThunder

Soooo, is there going to be a car show to attend on Saturday?  Or is everyone heading home by Saturday?  :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on May 20, 2008, 11:28:32 PM
Soooo, is there going to be a car show to attend on Saturday?  Or is everyone heading home by Saturday?  :shruggy:
they give everyone most of saturday and sunday to drive home , because some drive from so far to get there.  Most of the event will be tuesday thru friday !   

PocketThunder

Quote from: moparstuart on May 21, 2008, 12:05:17 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on May 20, 2008, 11:28:32 PM
   they give everyone most of saturday and sunday to drive home , because some drive from so far to get there.  Most of the event will be tuesday thru friday !   

I guess i'll have to change my trip to Thursday or Friday then and take the day off of work.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

FJMG

Glad to hear he is working on Cirrus for friday as I cannot get there till thurs.

BigBlockSam

i've been a member of the  wing warriors club for a long time but after reading this thread . I'm not going now!   :shortbus:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on June 03, 2008, 06:26:30 PM
i've been a member of the  wing warriors club for a long time but after reading this thread . I'm not going now!   :shortbus:
i better see you at next years show in virginia it's not far from you 

BigBlockSam

virginia , mmmmmmmmmmmmm, very, very , do=a=boo . only 6 hours away . tell me more.   :scratchchin:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on June 03, 2008, 09:30:30 PM
virginia , mmmmmmmmmmmmm, very, very , do=a=boo . only 6 hours away . tell me more.   :scratchchin:
not aot of details yet but should be the same time next year june , richmond virginia is the vinue

PocketThunder

Quote from: LilRedDave on April 02, 2008, 11:35:14 AM
In case anyone is interested here is the tentative schedule sent to me by the group putting it on.

2008 WWNBOA National Meet Tentative Schedule
                                                      2/25/08
Friday we are trying for a Pizza Train to Two Harbors. This is an old steam train that takes you on a scenic ride along the North Shore stopping at Two Harbors for a couple hours so we can check out the town. That evening we will have our club raffle at the Canal Park Inn.

Any final word on the activities for Friday?  Pizza Train to Two Harbors i assume.  What time does it leave the depot on Friday?

Paul
in Minnetonka

EDIT, i found it.  looks like the Two Harbors Train leaves at 10:30 am and returns at 4:30pm.  http://www.northshorescenicrailroad.org/Home/Schedule.asp

But the Pizza Train leaves at 6:30pm and returns at 9:00pm.  I assume that since you guys are having your club raffle Friday night that you will be taking the early train.?..??

moparstuart

I  would imagine ? the raffle is always a blast

Call me early in the week like tuesday. I'm sure we will have a set itenerary in hand and i can fill you in ! 

talkiemopar

Golly Gene, that arguments been going on for more years than I'd like to count. 

Rick will be driving 'old faithful' (hope I don't jinx him) Unless I can stop him. He's been down with the old mans syndrome 'diviticulosososos' (what ever) but he says it will be his ? 32 meet in a row - death would hold him back I suppose. If he makes it please someone make him sit down while he gives his famous winged car history lesson. lol  Hopefully not to much of the original dirt falls off ole limey.  Me thinks he plans on driving straight thru. 

Anyone needs parts for mopars especially seats - we've many - or anything else mopar wise and I'll let you know if we've got it before putting on ebay.  Not enought hours to search the needs and wants on this site.
Later and safe driving (keep those 'trailer queens' in tow)
ZE  WIFE  - aka  Sherry

moparstuart

We are all packed up and heading out around noon from the HPAC show . We will be following a hemi daytona on a roll back I'll get some good pictures of that !

moparstuart

we are in bloomington minn tonight we will head for duluth tomorrow afternoon had rain all the way from kansas city

PocketThunder

Quote from: moparstuart on June 08, 2008, 09:27:06 PM
we are in bloomington minn tonight we will head for duluth tomorrow afternoon had rain all the way from kansas city

Awe man i total spaced in meeting you tonight.  :brickwall:   :brickwall:   :brickwall:

ITSA426

Stuart what time are you headed for Duluth?  I've got a couple things to do this morning but expect to load and go mid afternoon.  Perhaps we can hook up.  Lee

moparstuart

we are going to do the mall this morning and then go to minnitonka to the stitching store i wife wants to goto .  Not sure what time we are headed up but i would guess late afternoon . Call me if your still around that late .  816-935-1246 

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on June 09, 2008, 12:57:40 AM

Awe man i total spaced in meeting you tonight.  :brickwall:   :brickwall:   :brickwall:
no worrys paul now you just have to make sure you make it up to duluth

PocketThunder

Quote from: moparstuart on June 09, 2008, 07:31:27 AM
Quote from: PocketThunder on June 09, 2008, 12:57:40 AM

no worrys paul now you just have to make sure you make it up to duluth

Yep, i was thinking the same thing.    :scratchchin:

66chargerkid

Winged warriors itenarary.
A couple of changes! Friday we will be doing a Harbor cruise and not necessarily doing whats on the itenarary!~
Also Cirrus will also be going on Tuesday and Friday!

moparstuart

yes friday we will be just doing a harbor cruise and not the 2 hour each was train ride to two harbors

moparstuart

we left the HPAC kansas city show sunday @ noon headed for minnesota   wayne started out with us with the 99 car on his roll back . We hit rain off and on all the way to minneiapolis. In bethany missouri we ran into a guy with his topless dune buggy & three kid heading down to topeka for the hot rod power tour.  He started out in madison wisconsin and was going to head back that way.   They were very wet  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:   

moparstuart

:drool5:

moparstuart

We went to Minneiapolis looking for Paul and the mall of america

moparstuart

lego's  lego's lego's