News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Go Ghoste! T minus 82 posts and counting to the big 10k!

Started by bull, January 08, 2008, 07:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 08, 2008, 12:26:11 PM
1 Ghoste                  9918
2 Brock Samson         8251
3 bull                        7368
4 CHARGER_FAN        7338
5 Silver R/T               6203
6 Nacho-RT74           6050
7 Wi. Charger Guy      5150
8 Just 6T9_CHGR....   5109
9 69_500                  4883
10 firefighter3931       4555

Bronzy didnt even make the top 10 yet..

Holy cow! Thats the same top ten list that for the geekiest people on the entire net! Amazing! :nana:

BBD

Steve P.

As for the post count, I just lost interest in being a postwhore, I guess.

I think when you decided to get rid of your Neon and get to work on a real car you started to take this site much more seriously. Now look at you. Still very young and on what, your third mopar??

Now we have to get Cody into those school books so he can start to produce.

Side note for Cody:  Just bekuz yer skuul is clozzd up 4 a da duznt meen U shud nott lern. No exqussess...
I think if you were graded on posting smiley's you would be at the top of your class.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

bull

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on January 08, 2008, 09:59:30 PM

Holy cow! Thats the same top ten list that for the geekiest people on the entire net! Amazing! :nana:

BBD

Damn! Even in the geek contest I still get third place. :brickwall:

PocketThunder

Quote from: bull on January 08, 2008, 11:50:35 PM

BBD

Damn! Even in the geek contest I still get third place. :brickwall:

and Charger_Fan is closing in fast ......... :lol:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Steve P.

>>>>>>>>>>>Bronzy didnt even make the top 10 yet..<<<<<<<<<<<

Are you kidding?? 4349 posts in under 54 weeks!!!!!!!!!!   I would say he's way out front.  :eek2:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Chris G.

Quote from: Steve P. on January 09, 2008, 12:30:34 AM
Are you kidding?? 4349 posts in under 54 weeks!!!!!!!!!!   I would say he's way out front.  :eek2:

He's sort of the A-Rod of posting. Eventually Cody will pass Ghoste, much like A-Rod will pass Bonds...sooner or later.  :P

ps- I thought Bronzy was home schooled? If not, where does he find the time to avg. almost 12 posts per day (and that includes days you do not post)? I am sort of proud I average under 2 a day.  ;)

pss- Bull, don't feel bad about 3rd place. As far as thread starters are concerned, you're tops with me.  :bow:

PocketThunder

Quote from: Steve P. on January 09, 2008, 12:30:34 AM
>>>>>>>>>>>Bronzy didnt even make the top 10 yet..<<<<<<<<<<<

You know what, every damn thread i read now has a picture of Randy Rhodes in it somewhere.  :brickwall:    :rofl:   :rofl:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

BBD
Hey, I represent that remark. :moon:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

bull

Quote from: Chris G. on January 09, 2008, 09:15:02 AM
pss- Bull, don't feel bad about 3rd place. As far as thread starters are concerned, you're tops with me.  :bow:

Thanks, man. BTW, who started this one?

69bronzeT5

Quote from: Chris G. on January 09, 2008, 09:15:02 AM

ps- I thought Bronzy was home schooled? If not, where does he find the time to avg. almost 12 posts per day (and that includes days you do not post)?

Nope, public school. I'm sitting right now at school actually typing this :lol:

Its weird, I go away for like 5 days, come back and my avg. posts per day is almost the same :scratchchin:

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 09, 2008, 09:15:02 AM

You know what, every damn thread i read now has a picture of Randy Rhoads in it somewhere.  :brickwall: :rofl: :rofl:

Theres nothing wrong with that :nana: :2thumbs:

Steve P.

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on January 09, 2008, 04:30:33 PM

Its weird, I go away for like 5 days, come back and my avg. posts per day is almost the same :scratchchin:

Well you have posted 14 times since 12:00 AM. and there is still plenty of time today. I bet you hit 10,000 by new years eve 2009'.   Well,,,, that's if we don't take the smiley's away from you before hand.......

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Ghoste

That or he'll discover girls, then he will disappear for years.

69_500

If he discovered girls he wouldn't have time to post 4,000+ times in a year.

Are you kidding when you said that you have 3 months on here ghoste? I thought I was on the board a lot, and I have 15 days 1 hour and 12 minutes logged on. I'm no where near 3 months worth of log on time.

I take pride in being considered a geek, always have, and probably always will. Then again my meer 4,800 post don't even compare to 9,900. I think the list should only show the top 5 as to not embarass those that aren't even over 6,000 yet.

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

69_500

Nah, Ghoste has a job, and look at how much he posts.

jobs are over rated anyways. I have one, and it doesn't pay enough to get the real toys that I want. That or I just have expensive taste.

69charger2002

man i've been on almost 17 days total, and i don't have NEAR the posts of the top 10 on here.. it to me like i post a lot too. oh well when all is said and done what do those numbers matter anyway? the site could crash tomorrow. all could be lost, and bronze would have a heart attack and he and ghoste would go into deep depression
ghoste, i must say however most of your posts are questions or relevant to the topic or whatever.. but bronze it seems like most of your posting is for SHEER post count status, which doesn't mean ANYTHING! meet some girls!
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

69bronzeT5

Quote from: 69charger2002 on January 09, 2008, 07:16:04 PM
but bronze it seems like most of your posting is for SHEER post count status,

Thats not true. If I was in it for the post count, I'd post something on every thread but I dont. I post on threads that interest me :yesnod:

Steve P.

That is 20 in 24 hours. 

Here they are:

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 149
1     Discussion Boards / General Discussion / Re: What disasterous story do you have to tell about the car you own.    on: Today at 10:55:11 PM
Quote from: Manfred318 on Today at 10:52:13 PM
To make things worse after it happened I had a panic attack puked everywhere and almost passed out.

I saw that and sorta laughed whistling
Remove message Reply Reply with quote Notify of replies
2     Discussion Boards / General Discussion / Re: What disasterous story do you have to tell about the car you own.    on: Today at 10:51:55 PM
Quote from: TUFCAT on Today at 10:50:14 PM
Sorry, I didn't mean to get personal.  I knew there was another side of the story....I just couldn't remember what it was.

No harm done cheers
3     Discussion Boards / General Discussion / Re: What disasterous story do you have to tell about the car you own.    on: Today at 10:44:02 PM
Quote from: TUFCAT on Today at 10:35:49 PM
Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on Today at 10:20:50 PM

Most disastrous story about my car would have to be when it got stolen brickwall

Roll Eyes You know I love ya man.... but the "stolen" story is somewhat fictitious if I recall. Didn't your dad take it to his house ??/ Or something like that??  shruggy

Nope. Honestly, I said that because my mom didn't want me saying that it got stolen but shes fine with it now. It did actually get stolen
4     Discussion Boards / General Discussion / Re: I got my mistress a new black dress for her 40th birthday    on: Today at 10:30:06 PM
Quote from: bull on Today at 08:18:01 PM
Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on Today at 04:03:32 PM
Curtis, that is gonna be one wicked ride. If you were to do a stripe, what colour(s) do you have in mind?

If I do a Bumble Bee stripe I'll most likely go with silver. I might consider black too for more of a subtle look. shruggy

Excellent decision! I'm doing my '69 silver with a black stripe. If I were to get another 2nd Gen., I'd do black with a silver stripe drool5
5     Discussion Boards / Off Topic Discussion / Re: Go Ghoste! T minus 82 posts and counting to the big 10k!    on: Today at 10:25:56 PM
Quote from: 69charger2002 on Today at 06:16:04 PM
but bronze it seems like most of your posting is for SHEER post count status,

Thats not true. If I was in it for the post count, I'd post something on every thread but I dont. I post on threads that interest me yesnod
6     Discussion Boards / Off Topic Discussion / Re: sitting cars    on: Today at 10:23:55 PM
popcrn popcrn popcrn popcrn

Cheesy
7     Discussion Boards / General Discussion / Re: What disasterous story do you have to tell about the car you own.    on: Today at 10:20:50 PM
Most disasterous story about my car would have to be when it got stolen brickwall
8     Discussion Boards / General Discussion / Re: I got my mistress a new black dress for her 40th birthday    on: Today at 04:03:32 PM
Curtis, that is gonna be one wicked ride. If you were to do a stripe, what colour(s) do you have in mind?
9     Classifieds / Cars Wanted / Re: 1970 for decent price?    on: Today at 03:50:09 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on Today at 02:31:10 PM
here you go Casey  yesnod
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,38514.0.html

that one looks like a good one yesnod
10     Mopar Garage / Chassis, Suspension, Brakes, Wheels, & Tires / Re: Rims on MY charger    on: Today at 03:35:57 PM
Quote from: keepat on January 06, 2008, 07:08:43 PM
Same old 68 most of you have seen! but it's a nice picture on the bay!
Pat

my new background image whistling icon_smile_wink
11     Discussion Boards / Off Topic Discussion / Re: sitting cars    on: Today at 03:33:14 PM
Quote from: 69charger2002 on Today at 08:40:31 AM
HONESTLY, if you had the time, means, space, and money.. are you telling me you WOULDN'T own 12 mopars if you could? project or not?

trav

I would definitely! yesnod
12     Discussion Boards / Off Topic Discussion / Re: Has anyone seen The Bucket List yet?    on: Today at 03:31:52 PM
Quote from: daytonalo on Today at 06:45:21 AM
HERES JOHNNY !!!!!!!

loser loser

smilielol smilielol smilielol smilielol nana nana

Yea, it dosent look that bad of a movie Twocents
13     Discussion Boards / Off Topic Discussion / Re: Go Ghoste! T minus 82 posts and counting to the big 10k!    on: Today at 03:30:33 PM
Quote from: Chris G. on Today at 08:15:02 AM

ps- I thought Bronzy was home schooled? If not, where does he find the time to avg. almost 12 posts per day (and that includes days you do not post)?

Nope, public school. I'm sitting right now at school actually typing this lol

Its weird, I go away for like 5 days, come back and my avg. posts per day is almost the same scratchchin

Quote from: PocketThunder on Today at 08:15:02 AM

You know what, every damn thread i read now has a picture of Randy Rhoads in it somewhere.  brickwall rofl rofl

Theres nothing wrong with that nana 2thumbs
14     Discussion Boards / General Discussion / Re: ok since i depressed ya'll enough with the last junk heap.....    on: Today at 03:27:27 PM
Quote from: TUFCAT on Today at 03:23:18 PM
Ah yes Cody, and you're becoming a fine young Jedi ! icon_smile_wink

icon_smile_big icon_smile_big icon_smile_big icon_smile_big

Hey Trav, so any of those Chargers have a HEMI popcrn
15     Discussion Boards / General Discussion / Re: still again another neo chally thread..    on: Today at 03:26:06 PM
Sweet! Thanks for sharing Dave. I'll share my creations when I get home yesnod
16     Discussion Boards / General Discussion / Re: ok since i depressed ya'll enough with the last junk heap.....    on: Today at 03:22:06 PM
- - Plus this is a NEW Year!  icon_smile_wink

Yep, we'll go easy on him......BUT HLPAG, we're NOT going easy on them smilielol
17     Discussion Boards / General Discussion / Re: Cool pics of Mopars that YOU took    on: Today at 03:20:37 PM
NICE PURPLE CUDA drool5. The first 3 are... RedXShoot
18     Discussion Boards / General Discussion / Re: Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>    on: Today at 03:18:50 PM
Quote from: MSRacing89 on Today at 01:11:13 PM
Here are some more of the new girl.

Very nice! You do nice work cheers 2thumbs
19     Discussion Boards / General Discussion / Re: Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>    on: Today at 03:18:21 PM
Quote from: MSRacing89 on Today at 01:05:34 PM
You may recognize the first Charger I built!  Mike has done an awesome job making it what it is today.

MR.ANGRY!!!!!! Shocked
20     Discussion Boards / Off Topic Discussion / Re: sitting cars    on: Today at 12:37:14 AM
Quote from: Steve P. on Today at 12:10:39 AM
I don't normally wish death on anyone. This guy may be different..  Wink

smilielol smilielol smilielol niceeee. Too bad about the Coronet Cry
Remove message Reply Reply with quote
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

69bronzeT5

Shakey

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on January 10, 2008, 12:06:01 AM
I dont know what you're getting to :popcrn: :shruggy:

I'm gonna guess here, just going out on a limb and Steve, feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but I am thinking that the message that is trying to be conveyed to you is that you need to slow down, take a breath and think about what you want to post about, before you post it.

It should be about the quality of posts, not the quantity.  Now, don't get me wrong, I also have numerous meaningless posts that use up precious bandwith but I try to even it out by adding some worth, at least that is my intent.

Look at it this way:

Picture yourself in the hallway at high school and it's 10:30 AM and the next class starts in 10 minutes.  The hallway is a flurry of activity, students getting their books out, getting ready for class, girls touching up their make-up, some of the boys joking and laughing about nothing in particular.  All the while, there are numerous, brief and to the point conversations going on amongst all of the students in the hallway.  Groups of three to four students chatting quickly before they need to make their way to the next class.

Then out of nowhere, a girl shrieks "look out - Cody's coming" and like a Tasmanian Devil, you start swirling through the hallway, spinning around bumping into people, stopping at each and every group of students to add a comment to their conversation. 

Two guys are talking about a movie they saw on the weekend, you stop by and add you're  :Twocents:  to the discussion.  Across the hall are two chicks who are chatting about the science class they just had, you pop into their conversation and add nothing but a :drool5: at the sight of their tight sweaters.  Then it's on to the next conversation, three lockers down, and so on and so on and so on.

It's really OK to stop into each conversation, or as is the case here, each thread - but don't feel you need to.  If you must, think about what you want to add to the conversation and make a valid point.  We all know you're here and we're glad to have you so you don't need to remind us every hour on the hour.

Don't get discouraged, no ones trying to run you off the board, just cool down a bit and think before you start hammering away on the keyboard.

Steve P.

Shakey, you are a man of great talent and great skills. You have found and conveyed exactly what I wish I had the words for. For this and for all of your fantastic reconstruction posts and How To help I thank you.

Now where is that Gold Medal smiley.....   :cheers:

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Brock Samson

Steve P.

Yup, I stand corrected. So does the comment.

Smarty pants........   ;)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida