News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Help!!! I am addicted to Cars toys

Started by Aero426, January 12, 2008, 12:42:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pettyfan43

Aero426

moparstuart

Quote from: DougSchellinger on January 14, 2008, 10:03:59 AM
Quote from: pettyfan43 on January 13, 2008, 08:19:19 PM
Quote from: A383Wing on January 13, 2008, 06:59:41 PM
......and I may be growing old, but I refuse to grow up!

Bryan

:iagree:

It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
doug that is a great saying , we should all live by that
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Aero426

69_500

I don't ever plan on growing up entirely. I wanna be a kid for as long as everyone will let me.

moparstuart

Quote from: 69_500 on January 14, 2008, 07:27:16 PM
I don't ever plan on growing up entirely. I wanna be a kid for as long as everyone will let me.
me too  if only my wife would let me LOL
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

69_500

Ah if you ask my wife, she will tel you plainly that she has 2 children right now. ME and Dakota our son.

arrow

Quote from: DougSchellinger on January 13, 2008, 11:12:11 AM
Quote from: arrow on January 12, 2008, 08:52:01 PM

I liked the Cars movie - , I already had the King sitting around , I bought two Doc Hudsons ( ones I can drive ! )

What kind of Docs did you buy?  2 dr or 4 doors?  What do you think of them?

1953 Hornet Twin H  club coupe - 1952 Wasp club coupe  I really like them    Im member 1838 of DSAC

Aero426

Thanks.  I think the coupes would be interesting, especially with the NASCAR connections.

notabird

Hey Doug, congrats on the new addiction! Brent

WINGR

Hi Doug, thanks for the tip on the King Playset, I picked one up at Target this morning.  :2thumbs: I also saw a Mini Dirt Drag Set with the King and Lightning as well but that was $19.99 and I figured I would rather put the money into my real Wing car

Yes my wife has an extra kid also, I have more toys now than I did during my childhood years.

WINGR/Steve

A383Wing

OK, I just got back from our local discount store and picked up the King garage that Doug got and also picked up one of the dirt track drag sets also.

There were 2 of the little King garages there, I bought them both, I figured someone here would want to buy it if they can't find it where they live. Price was $11 for the playset, I figure I could ship it anywhere in the lower 48 states for $6 with packageing & trip to post office.

$17 total.....PM me if interested

Bryan

A383Wing

Nobody is interested in the extra one I have here?

Bryan

69_500

If I had seen the post the other day before I bought one for my son, then I would have been. As luck had it, he saw the toy in Walmart when we were there on Sunday, and I bought it for him.

A383Wing