News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Equilizer Brake + Hardware question:

Started by Captain D, January 15, 2008, 01:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain D

Can anyone tell me where I may find the equilizer brake piece + hardware for a 69' Charger? I'll check the Paddock to see what they have. But it's just a long, skinny, metal piece that I'm looking for (+ the hardware). Any places you could recommend w/ prices?

Thank you,
Aaron

Shakey

What is it exactly that you are looking for?  Your description of the part doesn't sound right to me.

Do you need a metering valve, safety T or proportioning valve and the lines connecting them?   :shruggy:

Those are some key words you can use in the advanced search feature.

Perhaps post a photo of what you need or at least where you think it mounts to prompt more answers.

There has been a few discussion here about the ones from Inline Tube. 

Your answers most likely have already been posted.

bill440rt

Aaron,
Check with Inline Tube. They are making the equalizer brackets, cables, etc. You can order them directly thru them, & they also sell them on eBay.
The cables are awesome, the only problem I had was with the front cable since I did a rear disc brake conversion. But, they made me a custom cable & it works great.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Captain D

Hi guys,

Sorry about the delayed response - puter' acting up. I'll see if I can post a pic of the piece that I have. Meanwhile, I'll check out that website.
Thank you for the responses!
Aaron