News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hay Strat!!!! Its a truck!!!!

Started by Todd Wilson, October 05, 2005, 12:40:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

This Dodge is for sale here locally, I'd love to snag it if I had a place to stash it. :yesnod:

LINKY

I'd love to have this one too! :drool5:
With either one of these trucks, I'd mount a roll-off on there like Hemigeno's. SWEET!

LINKY

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

derailed

some more nice Marmons

SeattleCharger

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

SeattleCharger

TruckDriver

A few with big sleepers.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

chrisII

hey dcg..any of those pics from the waupan truckers jambore??  went to the parade las summer, it was a really good time. unfortunately i had other planns an didnt get to the jamboree.

TruckDriver

No there not. I only live about 30min from Waupun, but I never been to the truck show cause I always have to work the next day :(  I do work with some of the trucks that go there though.

While I'm at it.....

Here's a few pics of the actual Kenworths from the tv shows Movin' On & BJ And The Bear. Yes, the Actual trucks used in the tv shows :yesnod:
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TruckDriver

These are all the original trucks used
PETE

Brock Samson

MAKE IT STOP!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!   ;D

Bandit72

heres my old beater....

:boogie:   :boogie:    :boogie:

somebody bet me my truck wouldn't do it, so i had to take a picture to prove it...
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

Todd Wilson

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on December 11, 2005, 10:13:56 PM
No there not. I only live about 30min from Waupun, but I never been to the truck show cause I always have to work the next day :(   I do work with some of the trucks that go there though.

While I'm at it.....

Here's a few pics of the actual Kenworths from the tv shows Movin' On & BJ And The Bear. Yes, the Actual trucks used in the tv shows :yesnod:

COOL!   Sonny and Will!   I used to watch MOvin ON all the time as a kid!

But now the real question  where is the truck and trailer from Smokey and the Bandit?!?!  Thats the most famous haul of them all  surely someone has to have the Kenworth and trailer?!

Todd

Bandit72

Quote from: Todd Wilson on December 11, 2005, 11:47:18 PM
Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on December 11, 2005, 10:13:56 PM
No there not. I only live about 30min from Waupun, but I never been to the truck show cause I always have to work the next day :(  I do work with some of the trucks that go there though.

While I'm at it.....

COOL!   Sonny and Will!   I used to watch MOvin ON all the time as a kid!

But now the real question  where is the truck and trailer from Smokey and the Bandit?!?!  Thats the most famous haul of them all  surely someone has to have the Kenworth and trailer?!

Todd

i'd like to know where the smokey and the bandit truck(s) are too.....
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

derailed

Dodgechargerguy, I love this truck. Did you take this pic at a local show near you. I dont see many Marmons kept in that nice of shape anymore. Something about the style of those trucks I always loved and was lucky enough to own one for awhile and wish i never sold mine. Unfortunatly it has been put out to pasture but supposadly still runs great and needs a clutch but is nothing like it was when i sold her. Its worth $2500 to me all day long but I have complications involved in the form of a wife that does not see the beauty in this fine specimen.

SeattleCharger

SeattleCharger

TruckDriver

Drailed, I get most of the pics I post here from this place...

http://www.hankstruckpictures.com/hankindex.htm
PETE

Lowprofile

:icon_smile_big:More trucks :icon_smile_wink:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

TruckDriver

You really like the flamed Peterbilt don't you. That's the third time you posted it ;)
PETE

Lowprofile

Just trying to drop hints about what I want for Christmas. :D

btw, the over posting has been corrected. :rotz:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Brock Samson

TruckDriver

;D
PETE

TruckDriver

I love the purple on the Pete dump :yesnod:
PETE

TruckDriver

I seen the this Kenworth T600 in person about 2 months ago after work when he came to get fuel. It has a 370in. wheel base. It is as big as it looks. The steerable, liftable tag wheels under the bunk the driver said were there just to keep the frame flex to a minimum.   I am thinking   this first pic was taken right after he had the truck built. You have to see it in person to really understand how long the truck is. And get this, the stacks are not a under frame setup. They run from the engine, between the frame rails, up the back of the sleeper to the top of the bunk (I mean apartment) like a normal truck. That's a lot of piping. The damn truck is almost as long as his trailer he pulls ::) Longest tractor I ever seen, period!

The second pic is more current. They way it was when I saw it.
PETE

TruckDriver

Never hear of these anymore.
PETE