News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hay Strat!!!! Its a truck!!!!

Started by Todd Wilson, October 05, 2005, 12:40:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilar

I think these would be a lot of funĀ  :scratchchin: They are 1952 Ddoge M37's

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

TruckDriver

The two 1976 brochures were the very first two brochures that I got when I started collecting truck stuff. I started with Kenworth stuff because of the tv show "Movin' On". The bottom "Class 8" brochures, are folded posters about 11"x8" in size, that as you open them, there are pictures of other trucks from the company that is on the cover. When you open it all the way, you have a good sized wall poster of one, or several of the companys trucks. I don't remember what years they are from other then the 1980s. The KW "Liberty" thing, is a tri-folded brocure, more/less pocket size.

Misc. Lit.

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TruckDriver

1984 & 1986 GMC brochures from my collection.

PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TruckDriver

1986 & 1987 Volvo/White/GMC brochures from my collection.

PETE

TruckDriver

The first four pictures, is the front covers, and the back covers. The AUTOCAR logo on the last 1984 brochure is really chromed. For whatever reason, it scanned as black.

PETE

TruckDriver

Oshkosh trucks from the 1960s - 1986. I'm not exactly sure what the correct years are for the 1960s brochures, as they have no copy right date on them.

1960s

PETE

TruckDriver

Here is the last of my Brochure collection.

1979-1988 Internationals. I might not be 100% correct on the years as only a few of the brochures had dates on them. I know the '79 brochures are correct though.

PETE

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

TruckDriver

PETE

Todd Wilson

TruckDriver

Mack makes it official...

The new Mack Titan

http://www.macktrucks.com/default.aspx?pageid=2328
PETE

TruckDriver

More of the new Titan
PETE

TruckDriver

PETE

TruckDriver

PETE

derailed

I was looking at the website on the new Macks. Good looking trucks. i think they look like a combo of the newer IH eagles and the new Coronados

TruckDriver

I think Mack over did the chrome on the U.S. version. I still like the Aussie versions better. I don't really care for the flat air cleaners either.
PETE