News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what daytona's do you know of for sale?

Started by mtr, March 16, 2008, 08:01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

HEMI Auto for $699k !!!  That $175k is starting to look like the best deal for you mtr.

http://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/Search/DRauSearchDetails.aspx?itemid=464674

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Aero426

Wow, at those prices, I think this 500 is one heck of a buy.   

moparstuart

Quote from: DougSchellinger on March 17, 2008, 11:48:52 AM
Wow, at those prices, I think this 500 is one heck of a buy.   

yes i really think so also
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

dads_69

My question is: Why is running horn using a different name to find a 500 or wing car? Makes no real sense. If a guy has 96 grand, but needs the bank to help him out w/a 45 grand loan to get the car he could have bought two weeks ago, but bank screwed everything up for him, yeah right, really odd dude IMO. Sounds more like look at what I am gonna buy, aren't you all jealous of me scenario. You should have bought my clone, rear window was done, just needed nose cone and some minor finishing before primer and paint, sold it dirt cheap w/the Hemi I was building for it as well, minus the block for $4600.00

Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

PocketThunder

Quote from: dads_69 on March 17, 2008, 01:08:50 PM
My question is: Why is running horn using a different name to find a 500 or wing car? Makes no real sense. If a guy has 96 grand, but needs the bank to help him out w/a 45 grand loan to get the car he could have bought two weeks ago, but bank screwed everything up for him, yeah right, really odd dude IMO. Sounds more like look at what I am gonna buy, aren't you all jealous of me scenario. You should have bought my clone, rear window was done, just needed nose cone and some minor finishing before primer and paint, sold it dirt cheap w/the Hemi I was building for it as well, minus the block for $4600.00

Mark

:popcrn:

popcorn isnt fueling the fire is it Geno?

BigBlockSam

QuoteWow, at those prices, I think this 500 is one heck of a buy.

you can ask what ever you want for a car but  do you notice that none of those cars are selling. the last daytona i know of that sold . sold for around $126000 remember somebody posted a u tube vid of it.

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on March 17, 2008, 02:30:03 PM
QuoteWow, at those prices, I think this 500 is one heck of a buy.

you can ask what ever you want for a car but  do you notice that none of those cars are selling. the last daytona i know of that sold . sold for around $126000 remember somebody posted a u tube vid of it.

economy sucks  not many people have money to spare!  :Twocents:

472 R/T SE

Quote from: PocketThunder on March 17, 2008, 01:57:38 PM
Quote from: dads_69 on March 17, 2008, 01:08:50 PM

Mark

:popcrn:

Mark's just calling a spade a spade.  Mr. Reeves has been jerking other folks (myself included) chain's long enough.

Definitely a "professional tire kicker" that preys on the kind hearted folks who are giving him legitimate responses.

69_500

Last I heard the nice 500 in AZ has someone else trying to work a deal on it.  :cheers:

hemigeno

Quote from: PocketThunder on March 17, 2008, 01:57:38 PM

No, but we don't need to take certain lines of thought much further though [hint, hint].   I hadn't immediately made the connections that have been pointed out, but the right people know about things now.

:Twocents:

dads_69

FWIW, I myself wasn't trying to stir the pot, just wondering why he is logged in under a different name is all. Whenever I want to buy something other than where I live, which I do often, I simply find it on the internet, strange how he can't find what he wants out there. I won't post anymore comments.  :Twocents:
Oh and Mike, thanks for the comment.

Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

Brock Samson

wow!
I just followed all the leads from the different threads all over the internet started with dfwmustang site and finally ended up over at the cuda/chally site where he's currently running the same game...
links abound all over car sites to Honda's and Ferrari's and mercedes too....
Lord Have mercy... some folks have no shame...  :rotz:

moparstuart

Quote from: Brock Samson on March 19, 2008, 11:13:45 AM
wow!
I just followed all the leads from the differnt threads all over the internet started with dfwmustang site and finally ended up over at the cuda/chally site where he's currently running the same game...
links abound all ver car sites to hondas and ferraris and mercedes too....
Lord Have mercy... some folks have no shame...  :rotz:
and too much time on there hand  :Twocents: he should go use it for something positive