News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Are You Normal?

Started by Old Moparz, October 05, 2005, 07:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Prove it.

http://www.chatterbean.com/runormal/3/index.php?&CCID=20063450203074579&QTR=ZZf2147483647Za20063450Zg0Zw0Zm0Zc203074579Zs3723ZZ

Here's my results, but I don't know how accurate it can be with just 15 questions. (BTW, they email you your answer.)

Your Normalcy Quotient is: 54 out of 100.

You are a Wonderful Eccentric
You’ve earned the title of wonderful eccentric, and while you’re not a wild, gun slinging maverick, you certainly like to follow your own way.
Did you know that approximately twenty-four percent of people escape the mainstream of city life and live outside a metropolitan area? Also, children live in only one third of U.S. households. As of 2003, there were over one hundred and eleven million households in the U.S. Approximately, seventy-six million householders own their domicile, and about thirty-four million people rent.

Most people own televisions, but are you eccentric enough to get a television bigger than the Sony Power Tron TV? This enormous television was unveiled in Tsukuba, Japan in 1985, and it measured at eighty feet by one hundred and fifty feet. It was part of the International Exposition that showcased in Japan that year.

One eccentric who didn’t follow the road most traveled was Albert Einstein. When he was going to the Institute of Technology in Zurich, Einstein often missed classes while working in the library or the laboratory. He had to rely on his friend Marcel Grossman to take notes for him in the classes that he missed. Einstein of course went on to formulate the Theory of Relativity. And conventional wisdom would have told you to go to class every day!

Of course, you probably don’t think of yourself as eccentric. As Einstein might say, “It’s all relative.”
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Big Lebowski

No, i'm not normal. Dont need no test to prove that. :icon_smile_wink:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

TruckDriver

???I took the quiz then got this...

Thank you for taking our quiz. At this time our quiz site is not available to teens. We are busy building a fun teen friendly site with links to movie quizzes, music quizzes, blogs, teen magazines and quizzes for teens. We hope you will check back with us once we have updated our site with new quizzes and games.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Khyron

Your Normalcy Quotient is: 51 out of 100. You are a  Wonderful Eccentric
Youve earned the title of wonderful eccentric, and while youre not a wild, gun slinging maverick, you certainly like to follow your own way.

Did you know that approximately twenty-four percent of people escape the mainstream of city life and live outside a metropolitan area? Also, children live in only one third of U.S. households. As of 2003, there were over one hundred and eleven million households in the U.S. Approximately, seventy-six million householders own their domicile, and about thirty-four million people rent.

Most people own televisions, but are you eccentric enough to get a television bigger than the Sony Power Tron TV? This enormous television was unveiled in Tsukuba, Japan in 1985, and it measured at eighty feet by one hundred and fifty feet. It was part of the International Exposition that showcased in Japan that year.

holy sh&^%*&% I do have a SOny Trinitron!

and a 50 inch HDTV

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

yellowcuda

It told me I was "normal enough to fit it, but quirky enough not to be normal"    ???

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Chryco Psycho

I took the quiz & they didn`t even give me a score

Your Normalcy Quotient is: out of 100.

You are a Marvelous Maverick
Giddy-up pardner. You’re a maverick and don’t know what the definition of normal is. That’s a-okay because you’re now part of a fascinating group of desperadoes.

I always knew I was far from normal

1968 Charger B5

Your Normalcy Quotient is: 61 out of 100.

You are a Wonderful Eccentric
You’ve earned the title of wonderful eccentric, and while you’re not a wild, gun slinging maverick, you certainly like to follow your own way.

One eccentric who didn’t follow the road most traveled was Albert Einstein. When he was going to the Institute of Technology in Zurich, Einstein often missed classes while working in the library or the laboratory. He had to rely on his friend Marcel Grossman to take notes for him in the classes that he missed. Einstein of course went on to formulate the Theory of Relativity. And conventional wisdom would have told you to go to class every day!

Of course, you probably don’t think of yourself as eccentric. As Einstein might say, “It’s all relative.”
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
1970 Dodge Charger
1974 Plymouth Roadrunner
1998 Jeep Cherokee SRT

andy74

i got no score either-does that mean im nuts? my wife could have told me that,and i wouldnt have to take a test!

psykicpup

75/100 =Charming Conformist!
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on October 06, 2005, 12:28:41 AM
I took the quiz & they didn`t even give me a score

Your Normalcy Quotient is: out of 100.

You are a Marvelous Maverick
Giddy-up pardner. You’re a maverick and don’t know what the definition of normal is. That’s a-okay because you’re now part of a fascinating group of desperadoes.

I always knew I was far from normal

Um,  that's the exact same thing it told me!   and just about the same way I've always felt about it too  :icon_smile_cool: 

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Old Moparz

Maybe you folks with no score are just doing something wrong?

There is an IQ test on there somewhere.  :D
               Bob                

Charger_Fan

I know I'm not normal. I'm confident in my abnormality. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Doc74

I was sure I had a loose screw but with 61 points it seems I'm a wonderful eccentric.As long as it has a name i guess....

hemigeno

It gave me the answer about not available for teens, etc.

I know why it did so too...  the question about birthday candles - it asked how many you blew out at your last birthday.  I blew out no candles on my last birthday (I just turned 39), so I checked "under 18".

:P

Guess that makes me a teen, eh?

Telvis

Who needs a test? I'm far from normal. I doubt any of us are. We spend huge amounts of money and time to restore old cars. We obsess over the smallest of details that most people will never notice.....Nope we are not normal...No test needed.

myk

Well...just what is normal, anyways?  I suppose normal is what everyone else is, and what we're not?  Hmmm....
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

Mopar440+6

Your Normalcy Quotient is: 73 out of 100.

You are a Quirky Character
You’ve found yourself mostly in the middle of the road, but you have enough quirky habits to not be entirely normal.

Figured I'd be a little more screwed up than 73/100
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

warlock

I wouldn't allow the site to put a cookie on my computer, and they wouldn't allow me take the test. :rotz:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Chargerguy74

It's not normal to be normal. So if you think about it, not being normal....would make you normal ???
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

6pkrunner

Took it until they asked for an email address. I get wayyy too much spam as it is. These guys are ruthless.

Mopar440+6

Quote from: 6pkrunner on October 09, 2005, 08:45:23 PM
Took it until they asked for an email address. I get wayyy too much spam as it is. These guys are ruthless.

Thats why I have an extra hotmail account  ;D
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Old Moparz

Quote from: Mopar440+6 on October 10, 2005, 07:34:57 AM
Quote from: 6pkrunner on October 09, 2005, 08:45:23 PM

Thats why I have an extra hotmail account   ;D

I do the same thing with an extra yahoo acct. in case there's something interesting I want to see. I had to explain this to my mother after she opened her email box with over 13,000 emails one day. She also didn't know how to delete them, other than checking off one at a time & then click delete. (She was a little busy.) She signed uo for a contest in the "Publisher's Clearing House" on line.   :smilielol:
               Bob                

CFMopar

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on October 05, 2005, 07:34:10 PM
???I took the quiz then got this...

Thank you for taking our quiz. At this time our quiz site is not available to teens. We are busy building a fun teen friendly site with links to movie quizzes, music quizzes, blogs, teen magazines and quizzes for teens. We hope you will check back with us once we have updated our site with new quizzes and games.

Got the same.....
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

hemihead

I have never been accused of being normal  :icon_smile_evil:
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

mustanghater

I can answer that myself..NO!
New Muscle car forum