News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hello from a New Guy on the forum!

Started by 70Sbird, January 29, 2008, 05:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MorePwr

68RT4ME

Welcome aboard and sweet ride you have there.  :2thumbs:
'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

70 Charger RT

70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel

FJMG

Very nice cars, so now you know that the only thing that takes two months is two trimesters of a pregnancy.

Hemidog

very nice rides! keep those pictures coming!  :2thumbs:

billssuperbird

Manfred318

Hello :wave: and welcome :2thumbs: Those are some sweet lookin rides ya got there :drool5:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

SeattleCharger

Welcome!       love superbirds   :2thumbs:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

chargermick

Very nice rides! Thanks for the pics. You'll love it here, this site does become addicting. (In a good way)

bakerhillpins

Quote from: 70Sbird on January 29, 2008, 07:16:05 PM
a couple of during pics of the trial nose fitting, the engine install and one of my "helpers" when I replaced the trunk floor

Man, when the time comes that I can afford both the time and money for one of these suckers I can only hope to get my Daughter (ok, and sons) involved.  :yesnod:  :cheers:

Nice work, and nice ride. Big fan of the blue too!

Bryan
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

MsMopar

MaMopar

Welcome aboard

Nice pics of the Bird.  The Charger's another nice ride.
MaMopar

70Sbird

WOW 2 pages just for my welcome Thanks to all :cheers:
I guess i should clarify this though, the '67 charger isn't mine, I'm just babysitting it for a while. It belonged to a good friend of mine that passed away suddenly the week before Christmas, I just liberated it from storage to keep his wife from forking out $90 a month in storage. The car needs a few minor tweaks and then I'll likely be selling it for her. Unfortunately I know very little about these 1st gen Chargers. I did the front suspension and steering for him last year but mopar mechanicals are all the same to me.
Thanks for the comments about the 'Bird, as I look at the pics, the car has come a long way, but I still see all of the little things than need to be done, but yes I do realize that these old cars of ours are never really "done"
:2thumbs:

Scott Faulkner

Charger_Fan

Well, since it's made it to two pages, I may as well add on one more post. ;D
Welcome aboard! :wave:

Sorry to hear about your friend passing, it's good of you to help out his widow, though. :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)