News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone want to take over a site?

Started by mustanghater, October 08, 2005, 03:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

Quote from: MustangHater on October 08, 2005, 07:49:39 PM
cause it can turn into a pot of gold.I don't want to delet it because were would people go If this site go down again?

A pot of gold??? Explain please because I need one of those...

I can't honestly say that your site would even be on my Top 10 list if this site were to go down. I can't even figure out how to get there unless I click the link from here so that defeats the point. If you want someone to clean it up then take charge and do it yourself. If you want to give up that easily then just shut it down so no one else accidently visits it.

:Twocents:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Recharger

Quote from: ChargerBill on October 08, 2005, 03:38:16 PM
You know when you yank your fingernail away from your finger, or worse yet get a big fat sliver under your fingernail and then your eating tacos with super hot fire sauce and some of it gets down in there under nail? You know that feeling? I'd rather go through that a few dozen times.... :icon_smile_big:

I hate when that happens...