News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Layson's Restorations

Started by SFRT, January 27, 2008, 08:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill440rt

I haven't purchased many things from them, if any it was in person at a swap meet.
Their prices are higher than other competitors.
:Twocents:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

bull

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on January 28, 2008, 05:10:07 PM
If anyone wants to chance Layson's make sure you talk to Rick Keesler when you call them.  He's a board member who's taken it upon himself to clean up Layson's act.

I might have to talk to Rick. They are threatening to charge me a $4 restocking fee on those $20 bumper bolts even though they gave me the wrong ones. Or, to be more accurate, they described them incorrectly on the website by saying they were for a '66-'76 B-body and '70-'74 E-body. The lady on the phone tried to tell me I gave them the wrong part number and I said no, I gave you the part number you had assigned to a description that includes the car I own. If I gave you the wrong part number it's because you created the part number and assigned it to the wrong part. Oh boy, here we go. :rotz: WWIII over $4. :boxing_smiley: :2guns:

SFRT

well..I went ahead and got one from the Paddock. Hopefully it will work OK.

thanks for the input.
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us