News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68-70 Bucket Seat Head Rest Question

Started by dillon14, February 11, 2008, 10:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dillon14

Does anyone know if they are reproducing these clips for the bucket seat headrests. They guide and hold the chrome rods in place. Thanks

1970 Dodge Coronet R/T 426 Hemi 4-Speed 1 of 4
1969 Boss 429
1968 Shelby GT-500KR 4-Speed Convertible

Winged 1

;)
Yes they are but I dont have the www with me. Jet me an email to remind me and will send one back tomorrow.
Eric

Winged 1

;)
Here ya go..

www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,38496.0.html

dillon14

Winged 1,

Thanks a lot for the information.

1970 Dodge Coronet R/T 426 Hemi 4-Speed 1 of 4
1969 Boss 429
1968 Shelby GT-500KR 4-Speed Convertible

MOPARHOUND!

Wish those would have been out 2 years ago. 

The passenger side bucket for the 69 GTX had some parts missing on one headrest post's side, and the other side broke, so now it has none as these parts were not available at the time of the new seat cover installs.  But the headrest is very difficult to move or adjust, so don't think it will affect the seat function.  Took 2 of us to remove the headrests during teardown for recovering.

Great parts, have some buckets without headrests I'd like to add them too.
1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

Dodge Don

70s had high back buckets, nothing like the 68/69 bench type buckets.