News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

cell phone tracker (it really works!)

Started by MorePwr, January 30, 2008, 12:18:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mally69

WOW, i can't beleive they actually came up with something like that. It even showed my street from like an airplane view.I am surprised stuff like that is even legal, its like spying on people   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

defiance

If this is what I think it is, doesn't it need a "not safe for work" tag? 

defiance

heh :)  Yeah, it's pretty close to another one I've seen, but change the ending ... :)

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SeattleCharger

that is amazing, hope my girlfriend doesn't see that website, gotta start turning phone off,     Just Kidding

( note:  don't put hyphens in, just the number and area code or it won't work )

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

remta1

abbsolutly amasing i live in niGERIa and it trACKed me dowwn , if you cant Gite it to wurk send me yuoR bank ACCOUNT NUMBER AND I will be ABULL to HeLp  :smilielol: :smilielol:

Steve P.

That's pretty good. I put Aaron's cell number in and it took me right to him. 

It's even better than I thought. He was taking a pic. of himself and it even showed me the pic. he took....  ;)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Steve P.

Wow,,, glad you didn't catch me changing into my night job suit...  :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Steve P.

Now you know you are never suppppposed to expose Super Man.   :slap:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida