News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where would you like to live most?

Started by 69bananabeast, October 06, 2005, 05:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myk

Any place that is desolate enough that I don't have to see anyone's stupid faces for miles on end, yet close enough to a reputable, ASE certified service center that can take care of my 'Charger for a reasonable fee...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

4cruzin

I would like to live in the bahama's somewhere!  Tropical islands definitely do something for me!  St. Thomas is still American soil . . . I'm thinking palm tree's and sandy beaches!!  Never know what you could find! 
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Brock Samson

I been to British Columbia Three times and I loved it! Vancouver island would be fine with me...
  But closer to home somewhere near the coast Like around Big Sur or Bodega Bay here in Calif. But, I agree with Charger Bill, the Gold Country is awesome! Grass Valley or Alburn which is just up the way,.. Or, around Placerville too,.. kinda hot sometimes, snows a bit in winter but simply glorious!  ;)