News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

superbird kit for sale on moparts

Started by moparstuart, March 21, 2008, 11:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

a buddy of mine just emailed me this

Just posted on Mopart, he's in New Hampshire:

JANAK `70 SUPERBIRD KIT..NEW.NEVER INSTALLED...WING,WINDOW PLUD,NOSE CONE,BRACING,SUPPORTS,ETC..ALL HERE..JANAK PRICE IS ABOUT $8000 WITH A 2 MONTH WAIT..MY PRICE $4500.I EVEN HAVE A SUPER CLEAN SET OF `70 CORONET FENDERS FOR THE KIT,ONLY $1100.FOR THE PAIR ..CALL 603 209 1678..TONS OF `68-70 B BODY PARTS AND PROJECT CARS ARRIVING WEEKLY

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

is a janak kit really  8k now  ?    :eek2:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Zinc

My friend whos doing a suberbird cloner, bought a partial jenek kit from some guy for aboutr the same price, cause the guy said he was tired of waiting for parts, and the prices were always more when they finialy showed up, so $4500 for a complete kit is pretty good, but its all plastic

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hotrod98

Quote from: Zinc on March 21, 2008, 11:03:42 PM
My friend whos doing a suberbird cloner, bought a partial jenek kit from some guy for aboutr the same price, cause the guy said he was tired of waiting for parts, and the prices were always more when they finialy showed up, so $4500 for a complete kit is pretty good, but its all plastic

Very good plastic though, unlike some other parts out there. I have a few Janak parts and they're top quality. The wing has large aluminum pieces formed in so everthing bolts aluminum to aluminum.
I say that it's a pretty decent deal for someone.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams