News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where are you from..?

Started by psykicpup, July 25, 2005, 02:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

5.9_Liter_Grand_Cherokee

I guess i would have to say I am a West Coast boy.  Renton WA, Milton-Freewater OR, Astoria OR, & Shafter CA.  Currently I am in Renton, But I want out of here.
Formerly chargerdaytona477

bull

Fairview, Oregon

Ghoste

Draw a line north from Cleveland and east from Detroit on your map and just about the point where they intersect is me.   :wave:

psykicpup

more maps! :2thumbs: loooove the maps! :thumbs:
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Chris G.

Born in NY, raised in Montclair,NJ which has been on the cover of USA Today twice. Once for the postal shooting a few years back, and the other because it was statistically the largest inter-racial couple city in America at the time. Oh, we also had the USA Today football player of the year in 1984(or 85) Quintus McDonald, went to Penn St. and tried with the Colts, but the drug problems caught up with him. The town is only 2x5 miles around, but in Essex co., they all just mesh together.

I'm still in Essex Co., but now reside in West Orange. It's about 10mins from Newark which some have heard of.

dd44068

I am from garfield nj its about 20 minutes away from nyc woth no traffic, but will soon be moving to barnegat nj

NHCharger

Barrington, NH. About 90 minutes north of Boston,MA.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Blusmbl

Quote from: Ghoste on August 21, 2005, 10:46:30 AM
Draw a line north from Cleveland and east from Detroit on your map and just about the point where they intersect is me.     :wave:

Lake Erie?  :P
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

Ghoste

Wrong.  I know all those northeastern US weather maps show Lake Erie as this incredibly enormous void that stretches all the way to the Arctic circle but in fact, it's only about 50 miles wide and there's a whole other country up there.
Where do you think all those Eskimos and hockey players come from, ice floes?

Blusmbl

Calm down, dude!  Half of my coworkers are Canadian and commute from Windsor every day.   :icon_smile_cool:
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

Ghoste

I am calm.  If you know us, you know nearly everything is a joke to us and I was kidding. 

I'm not very far from Windsor btw.

1968 Charger B5

Stoughton, Massachussetts

bout 30 mins south of Boston
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
1970 Dodge Charger
1974 Plymouth Roadrunner
1998 Jeep Cherokee SRT

psykicpup

seeings nas peeps want to know................ :bump:

DFPA and proud of it!

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

psykicpup

no I'm another three rings out yet!

DFPA and proud of it!

PocketThunder

:yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Khyron on October 06, 2005, 03:31:28 PM

:icon_smile_big:

Khyron, you showing us ghost pics again?      If you look closely at the right side of that photo . . .

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

dart3404

Blackstone, Massachusetts

Ponch ®

Quote from: LahTera on August 19, 2005, 04:30:59 PM

I've lived in L.A. (Hollywood & Vine -- uck!),  LahTera

You'd be surprised with what theyve done to the place........

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

nh_mopar_fan

Mopar440+6

Born in Charlestown, WV then moved to Shippensburg, PA when I was 5. Gotta love growin up twenty miles south of Carlisle, PA! But I will most likely be moving to State College, PA next fall...
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Spartan

I currently live north of Detroit but up until 6 years ago I lived west of Grand Rapids.  Been in Michigan my whole life.
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)

ChargerAndy

A little strip of land jutting out into the Atlantic......Southampton, New York....... founded in 1640....... Now a popular summer destination for the rich and famous   ::)  It's been my home for my entire life....... My Charger came from Irving,Texas however  :yesnod:   Andy   :icon_smile_big:

dkn1997

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on August 04, 2005, 02:17:28 PM
Longtrafficjam Island, New York. In a small town approx. 35 miles east of the Big Apple.

which town?  I am Originally from Oakdale, but live in Coram now.
RECHRGED

4402tuff4u

Holy guacomoly!! ChargerAndy, I did not know you were out in the island. Are you by Dune road? I'm out there a few times a year on home inspections or with the wife at her favorite B&B in Westhampton. We have'nt gone there in awhile. It's getting kind of expensive. Cool another islander.

Maybe you are Billy Joel's neighbor. cool.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"