News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where are you from..?

Started by psykicpup, July 25, 2005, 02:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spike

Blusmbl

Is that you, Mr. QuickB? :p

I'm literally just down the street from you now- 13 and Gratiot!
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

Spike

Quote from: Blusmbl on July 27, 2005, 06:24:49 PM
Is that you, Mr. QuickB? :p

I'm literally just down the street from you now- 13 and Gratiot!

;) Yep it's me.  Though I heard you were on this side of town. I am trying to get the Charger done for the Nationals..

firefighter3931

Quote from: Geordie on July 26, 2005, 05:30:14 PM
Hey Drache,

I'm with you man! Im from the capital of the Great White North, Ottawa!   :icon_smile_big:

Have a good one boys..

That makes two of us here in the nation's capital. See ya around Geordie.   :wave:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Blusmbl

Quote from: Spike on July 27, 2005, 06:38:08 PM
;) Yep it's me.   Though I heard you were on this side of town. I am trying to get the Charger done for the Nationals..

:icon_smile_cool:  Mine's currently sitting on jackstands with no rearend and no gas tank.  Nats ain't going to happen. LOL.

I'm behind that Farmer Jack's and Best Buy, on Illinois St.  I like the area much better than stuffy Livonia!

Nick
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

Geordie

Hey Ron, Good to see another Ottawa guy...Do you own a charger or are you still dreaming like me? I saw a nice green 69 on the back of a trailer last month coming out of Kanata...Cheers.

69_se_ron

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on July 27, 2005, 10:25:32 AM
Caracas, Venezuela... Do you know guys where is that ?

Heck, Nacho, anyone who's ever watched the Miss Universe pageant knows where Venezuela is!! hehe

"Pais de la mujeres mas bonita"   :eek: (yo habla espanol muy poquito)
Check out my progress pics at:<br />http://www.cardomain.com/ride/732403

Dans 68

Quote from: Drop Top on July 27, 2005, 05:20:42 AM
Born and raised in Pumpkin Center, Bakersfield, Calif. Still live in the house I grew up in. My address is the same thats on my birth certificate. I'm very bored of this place. Looking to relocate in a few years. Any suggestions?

Drop Top, start a new thread regarding moving to a new area...this time the thread will be available for reference.

Dan

Oh, yeah, born in San Francisco, lived in both Northern and Southern California, on the beach and the big City, and right now in sunny Sunnyvale (cerca la cuidad "San Jose") con mi familia.
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

firefighter3931

Quote from: Geordie on July 27, 2005, 09:12:21 PM
Hey Ron, Good to see another Ottawa guy...Do you own a charger or are you still dreaming like me? I saw a nice green 69 on the back of a trailer last month coming out of Kanata...Cheers.

Yep, got a pair of Chargers....68r/t clone under construction and 70r/t sitting in storage....need more garage space !  ;)

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

twilt

for the last 14 years.....Conyers Georgia, which is about 25 miles east of Hotlanta

MGBRingo

Fargo,  North Dakota.    Across the street from Minnesota (literally).  Love the Minnesota lake country.

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: PlumBad70 on July 27, 2005, 09:41:33 AM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on July 26, 2005, 11:07:23 PM
Quote from: PlumBad70 on July 26, 2005, 03:35:11 PM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on July 25, 2005, 10:32:44 PM
Southern Illinois...USA   ;D

Hey there, were in S. Ill?

Highland !   Howdy, neighbor!   :wave:

Cool, I'm in Belleville....You go to any shows around here?

I haven't been to too much this year, between the job (damned overtime) and trying to work on the car (will it EVER end) I haven't been to any shows/swaps since Riverport ( UMB?) swapmeet in April, but I just scheduled a couple of vacation days for MONSTER MOPAR WEEKEND  :yesnod:

Johnny SixPack

Liberty County, Southeast Tejas.

In the tiny town of Dayton to be exactly.

We just got our 5th traffic light!

Woo-hoo!   :laugh: ;) ;D

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Drop Top

Sandman; I set my thermomiter out in the sun a few days ago. It hit 120 in direct sunlight. I start very early in the morning, before daylight mostly. Work until noon and send my helper home. I still end up staying in the shop until it reaches 103 inside the shop. It took about a week to get used to it but I can handle it now. I just drink allot of water. I remember growing up out in the fields. I feel lucky to have a shop to work in now. I even have a swamp cooler in the shop. "I'm sitting in tall cotton."

psykicpup

I cant believe what I've started.....must talk to Troy about how to save this info
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Ponch ®

Quote from: 69_se_ron on July 27, 2005, 09:31:35 PM
Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on July 27, 2005, 10:25:32 AM
Caracas, Venezuela... Do you know guys where is that ?

Heck, Nacho, anyone who's ever watched the Miss Universe pageant knows where Venezuela is!! hehe

"Pais de la mujeres mas bonita"   :eek: (yo habla espanol muy poquito)

Colombian broads are up there too. Must be something in the water down there or something...
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

crzyc68

ipstrategies

I am living in Canton Ohio (Pro Football Hall of Fame) for the last 23 years, lived in Arizona and Texas as a teenager.
1971 Dodge Charger SE 383 Magnum
1999 Dodge Durango 5.9
1995 Chrysler LHS

psykicpup

:bump:

for the lady with the welding problems  ;D

DFPA and proud of it!

41husk

Southern Illinois near StLouis MO.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

smasherofall

psykicpup

DFPA and proud of it!

smasherofall

yes, not perfect but not bad

69_500

Hey there smasherofall, this is Danny. The guy on the southside of INDY with the Red 69 Charger 500. ARe you guys cruising over to the nationals again this year?