News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where are you from..?

Started by psykicpup, July 25, 2005, 02:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

70kracken

modesto california............meth capitol! :icon_smile_dead:
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

Arthu®

Gouda, The Netherlands one of the unsafest cities in the Netherlands :icon_smile_dead:

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

75dartsport

im from swindon in wiltshire in the uk ;D

yellocharge68

I am in a small town, bout 12 miles northeast of Dallas,Texas.....

I'm in a small town called, Murphy,Texas 3.5 square miles.....

Home of the Original Cowboys....Longhorns.....Mavericks ........and a few Stars......... :icon_smile_cool:
Sunfire Yellow 1968 Dodge Charger 383/727 auto-console

4forty

SouthCoast Massachusetts

Blue Pentastar

The big little capital of Missouri, Jefferson City. Home of the upcoming Dodge Charger 20th Anniversary Meet only one month away.

Mike Schrader
69 Charger White Hat Special  
04 Chrysler 300M Special
99 Ram 3500 Dually Diesel

DanishDude

Living in Aarhus (Århus), Denmark, vet nearly in the middle of the country. In the second photo there is a body of water west of the city center. I live within walking distance of that lake, about a mile south of it.

To the north of the city center there is a thin 'wedge' of water in the harbour area, pointing south south-west. That is one of three recreational harbours in the area, and where I have a small sailboat for summer use.

Frank.
Dream car: '68 Charger. Project status: Currently charging Charger cash capacitor.

MassCharger73

Quote from: 4forty on May 22, 2006, 02:43:36 PM
SouthCoast Massachusetts

Where are you from originally? No one from Massachusetts calls it a coast, its the south show-a. ;D
1973 Charger

MOPARHOUND!

Greater Kansas City.  Kansan all my life.

That Google Earth thing is cool.  The white 71 Charger R/T shows up on it  :o, though it looks like a white rectangle.
1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

4402tuff4u

Quote from: DanishDude on May 22, 2006, 04:27:19 PM
Living in Aarhus (Århus), Denmark, vet nearly in the middle of the country. In the second photo there is a body of water west of the city center. I live within walking distance of that lake, about a mile south of it.

To the north of the city center there is a thin 'wedge' of water in the harbour area, pointing south south-west. That is one of three recreational harbours in the area, and where I have a small sailboat for summer use.

Frank.

It would be nice to see some pictures of those nice looking Danish girls. :icon_smile_tongue:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

73-charger-383

I"m in Lancaster, MN

EXTREME nw corner of the state............and yeah, it sucks here

SuBLimE 69

I'm about an hour NW of Atlanta, GA.

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

Bones68charger

Gordon, Nebraska USA Home of two Chargers that I know of. My B5 Blue 1968 and a Prowler purple 1970 Charger 500

19Charger68

Belen, New Mexico.  A small town 40 miles south of Albuquerque.  Contrary to popular belief, we are part of the United States - not Mexico - well, not yet anyway.
Bruce

NZ68RT

Hawkes Bay, New Zealand. Lots of sunshine and wineries around here.
- 1968 Dodge Charger 440 R/T
- 1972 VH Valiant Charger ( Australian ) 360 4 speed
- 1967 Plymouth Barracuda Hardtop 273 auto

bordin34

Mahwah,NJ
Home of Les Paul the inventor of the solid body electric guitar
Home of the Mahwah Ford Plant that closed down 20 years ago and made t-birds,trucks, and some 50's cars.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

adauto

Bay Veiw (MILWAUKEE) Wi  :icon_smile_big:
Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

73chgrSE

Me (and the car)  :icon_smile_cool: are originally from the Tidewater area of Va. but we now live in suburban Atlanta Ga. ???

TX9 Charger

Near Nashville, Tennessee. There are a lot of Mopars around here. Still find them in barns once in a while.

Afflyer

Born and raised in good old Muncie, Indiana- an hour northeast of Indianapolis, and home to the new reality series "Armed and Famous"

Bradley  :icon_smile_approve:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

69-DodgeCharger

Im from the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, just north of St. Paul is a suburb called Maplewood thats where im at

RECHRGD

Elk, Washington.  About 30 miles north of Spokane.  Not really a town, just a post office, fire station and VFW hall.  Lots of trees, wildlife and rednecks.   Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

Lowprofile

Quote from: RECHRGD on January 13, 2007, 06:06:23 PM
Elk, Washington.  About 30 miles north of Spokane.  Not really a town, just a post office, fire station and VFW hall.  Lots of trees, wildlife and rednecks.   Bob

Hey Neighbor!  :wave:  When I'm not on the road, I live about 35 miles south of Spokane.....near Worley.
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

RECHRGD

Quote from: Lowprofile on January 13, 2007, 06:16:45 PM
Quote from: RECHRGD on January 13, 2007, 06:06:23 PM

Hey Neighbor! :wave: When I'm not on the road, I live about 35 miles south of Spokane.....near Worley.

Well now, we'll just have to meet up and do some cruisin this summer.  Right now I'm just looking at a bunch of snow and cold with the Charger up on jackstands in the shop.  Depressing!   Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

528hemicuda

Vancouver Born and raised ''The city of Rain''
''YeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwww!!!!''