News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New guy on site

Started by als500, February 14, 2008, 12:06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

66chargerkid

welcome to the looney bin! :icon_smile_big:! Beautiful car.

als500

Quote from: hemi68charger on February 15, 2008, 11:00:29 PM
Quote from: als500 on February 15, 2008, 08:58:43 PM
Troy,

You're right on the money its A1A at worth Ave near Royal Palm Beach Way, great place to hang out and chill out. :icon_smile_cool:

I went to Twin Lakes High School, just on the other side of the intercoastal.. It's now a museum from what I understand... Let just say I have spent many many many years there.. That's where I grew up hanging out with Andy.. Also, it's a great place to go with your girlfriend to "park"  :icon_smile_big:

Man, I knew that corner as soon as I saw it....... You live out there on the Island?  Man, it's a small world.... I've spent plenty of days in my '68 Charger and '70 six pack Charger R/T on those roads... On some Sat.'s, I would take A1A all the way down to Ft. Lauderdale and go to Neba's on the corner of Sunrise and US1 for the biggest street meet in South Florida.. That was during the early to mid 80's

Troy
Troy

No, I don't live on the Island that for rich people but I still hang out there in the mopar, like I did back in the days. I went to Foresthill High School and the hang out beach was Clark beach in early 80's which was about 5 blocks north from where I took that picture, It was fun back then. Twin Lakes High is now fine art school, my brother went there in the late 70's ..

hemi68charger

Quote from: als500 on February 16, 2008, 12:24:49 AM
Troy,

You're right on the money its A1A at worth Ave near Royal Palm Beach Way, great place to hang out and chill out. :icon_smile_cool:

I went to Twin Lakes High School, just on the other side of the intercoastal.. It's now a museum from what I understand... Let just say I have spent many many many years there.. That's where I grew up hanging out with Andy.. Also, it's a great place to go with your girlfriend to "park"  :icon_smile_big:

Man, I knew that corner as soon as I saw it....... You live out there on the Island?  Man, it's a small world.... I've spent plenty of days in my '68 Charger and '70 six pack Charger R/T on those roads... On some Sat.'s, I would take A1A all the way down to Ft. Lauderdale and go to Neba's on the corner of Sunrise and US1 for the biggest street meet in South Florida.. That was during the early to mid 80's

Troy
Troy

No, I don't live on the Island that for rich people but I still hang out there in the mopar, like I did back in the days. I went to Foresthill High School and the hang out beach was Clark beach in early 80's which was about 5 blocks north from where I took that picture, It was fun back then. Twin Lakes High is now fine art school, my brother went there in the late 70's ..

You remember anything about the South Florida Mopar Club back then? I help start it with Bob, Sue and a few other diehearts back then...  You ain't kiddin' about Palm Beach.. That's the Beverly Hills of the South East Coast. Good ole' Forest Hill.. I remember playing you guys in football and soccer... Class of '82 for me.
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

als500

Quote from: hemi68charger on February 16, 2008, 08:16:10 AM
Quote from: als500 on February 16, 2008, 12:24:49 AM
Troy,

Troy
Troy

You remember anything about the South Florida Mopar Club back then? I help start it with Bob, Sue and a few other diehearts back then...  You ain't kiddin' about Palm Beach.. That's the Beverly Hills of the South East Coast. Good ole' Forest Hill.. I remember playing you guys in football and soccer... Class of '82 for me.
All my friends back then had chevys, I was the only one of them that had a 71 charger 500 back in 1980. There wasn't too many Mopars in my hood back then except for 1974 cuda that a guy drove to Foresthill high but we weren't in any car clubs, we just raced down Parker ave just about every day. Man we were crazy back then or should i say stupid but when your 17 its really cool. :icon_smile_cool:

68RT4ME

Hey Al ole buddy, Glad to see you here. I knew it would be just a matter of time. Yup, those were the daze...Ahum, I meant days.... ;D  We were rival schools back then. I ran around town with Hawkes all the time. Great pics, I was thinking you'd send me some more. We need to get together for a photo shoot.

Andy
'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

als500

Quote from: 68RT4ME on February 16, 2008, 04:39:17 PM
Hey Al ole buddy, Glad to see you here. I knew it would be just a matter of time. Yup, those were the daze...Ahum, I meant days.... ;D  We were rival schools back then. I ran around town with Hawkes all the time. Great pics, I was thinking you'd send me some more. We need to get together for a photo shoot.

Andy
What's up bro,we definitely need to hook up for that photo shoot,. We will get together soon and I will send you some more pics shortly. :icon_smile_cool:

Take care Al..

als500

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on February 15, 2008, 05:44:08 PM
Quote from: 69_500 on February 15, 2008, 02:57:54 PM
I was just getting ready to post the photo's of you car that you sent Al. But it appears that you beat me to it. Did you update those last night?

Woah!  Those are a nice update to the pics you sent me a while back!

Thanks, I looked on your site and I didn't see the stuff that I send you. Am I looking in the wrong place.? :icon_smile_cool:

69_500

Oooh, your online again. Does this mean more photo's of the car? My wife would   :slap: if she knew how many different photo's of Charger 500's I have stored on the hard drive of this computer. It would be a slight understatement to say its THOUSANDS. But there is always room for more right?