News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The NASCAR Thread

Started by 400/6/PAC, February 18, 2008, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

400/6/PAC

I'm glad Tony won, He needed it.
To bad for Hamlin. He had a fast car.

A383Wing

Brad Keselowski's car failed postrace inspection at Dover Sunday because of a broken part on the front of his car, Penske Racing officials said Monday.

Keselowski finished fifth at Dover but his car was too low in postrace inspection. NASCAR is expected to announce any penalties on Tuesday.

Brad Keselowski's car failed postrace inspection at Dover. (AP Photo)
The typical penalty for a car being too low is six points and a $25,000 fine to the crew chief.

Team owner Roger Penske told the Associated Press that a broken part allowed a front spring to fall.

Keselowski was docked 25 points earlier this year for illegal suspension parts and crew chief Paul Wolfe was suspended for three races. Wolfe returned to action Sunday at Dover.

Budnicks

IMHFO If it's a legitimate broken suspension part, from during the race, that caused the too-low condition, there shouldn't even be any penalty...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

nvrbdn

i agree, but then nascar has its own way of figuring things out. :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JB400

"Driver docked six points, Wolfe fined $25,000 after failing post-race inspection"

Not as bad as it could be given the fact that they're under probation already.

TruckDriver

Makes me think, You have to wonder if Penske is regretting leave Dodge now  :lol:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

djcarguy

so what day and fox or espn is nascar race this weekend???  sounded like fox was done for the year???

any or weekly info helpful?? thanks guys.  dj :popcrn: :popcrn: :cheers:  left turn time  :2thumbs:

TruckDriver

WOW! Good thing you said that. I didn't realize Fox was done for the year already.

The next 6 races are on TNT. Pre-race starts at 11am central time, race at 12.
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

nvrbdn

yep, i remember them saying fox was done.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

A383Wing

at least we don't have to listen to the motormouth Waltrip brothers anymore this year

Bryan

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Mike DC

When is the last time something in the front suspension of a NASCAR broke (not during a big wreck) and dropped the front end measurably, while still leaving the car in good enough condition to win a NASCAR race? 

TruckDriver

PETE

A383Wing

I fergot my usual post here...

"Son-of-A- B!tch!!"

JB400

Quote from: A383Wing on June 09, 2013, 11:20:42 PM
I fergot my usual post here...

"Son-of-A- B!tch!!"

I agree.  I didn't pick all of my drivers in the Fantasy deal and got a DNS.  Oh yeah, and THAT guy won :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Budnicks

Another damn JJ show @ Pocono  :Twocents: , too bad, I was routing for Tony... I would even take Jr. over JJ  :slap:

A383Wing

me too...I was hoping Jr. would bump JJ to the wall

Budnicks

Quote from: A383Wing on June 10, 2013, 06:10:43 PM
me too...I was hoping Jr. would bump JJ to the wall
I would have paid $$$$$$$ to see that....

A383Wing

If I had the $$$, I would have paid Jr. to do it...or give him a case of Diet Dew

FlatbackFanatic

Its funny how JJ could pull away from the pack, and no one else could. But will they check his car out, like they do everyone else? no. Hendricks makes them too much money.
So they'll keep this up until there are no more fans watching. :icon_smile_angry:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

Budnicks

Quote from: A383Wing on June 10, 2013, 06:12:50 PM
If I had the $$$, I would have paid Jr. to do it...or give him a case of Diet Dew
:2thumbs:

A383Wing

Quote from: FlatbackFanatic on June 10, 2013, 06:53:18 PM
Its funny how JJ could pull away from the pack, and no one else could. But will they check his car out, like they do everyone else? no. Hendricks makes them too much money.
So they'll keep this up until there are no more fans watching. :icon_smile_angry:

I bet half the stands were empty on Sunday...and they are loosing more & more TV viewers every week....and if JJ keeps winning, I'm gonna be one of them.

And yea...they won't check his car...  :RantExplode:

Bryan

Budnicks

Quote from: A383Wing on June 10, 2013, 08:31:57 PM
Quote from: FlatbackFanatic on June 10, 2013, 06:53:18 PM

I bet half the stands were empty on Sunday...and they are loosing more & more TV viewers every week....and if JJ keeps winning, I'm gonna be one of them.

And yea...they won't check his car...  :RantExplode:

Bryan

:2thumbs: or when they do & find anything, it will be just a slap on the hand, he's like rubber nothing sticks to him, I almost hate him more than Jeff Gordon now, well at-least as much anyway.... that car looked way too low to me...LOL....

djcarguy

I missed the race sunday an havn't given a darn.  I DROVE 1HR SOUTH TOO SEE AND GET MY DAYTONA WING..I got one of danes solid wing .   may watch a race again someday,haha.

well bout all i can think of now latter guys. :2thumbs: :drool5: :2thumbs:

nvrbdn

sounds like your day was more important than the race. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House