News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The NASCAR Thread

Started by 400/6/PAC, February 18, 2008, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

Musgrave lost his ride, not for sure on Benson.  Both guys done real good when they did run.  I always rooted for Musgrave.

Aero426

Benson is still racing late models and supermodifieds back home in Michigan.    He was hurt pretty good driving a super in 2009 which is shortly after the truck team he was driving for ceased operations.   He made a full recovery.   Here is a good interview from last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU0s3x-A0gk

A383Wing

I miss Johnny racing the trucks...he was always one of the nicest guys to talk to, never had a bad thing to say about anyone, and raced clean

djcarguy

is there a nascar race sunday an what time please,,,thanks  western time??? thanks guys :2thumbs:

another driver in 24 hrs lemons  ,killed last week.  like mid 30ts an 1 or 2 kids. car did not look that bad..  sorry an all best too his family.  drawing a blank on his name right now ,been a week an dont really follow that racing. sad an too young ,,an kids left with out their dad.

nvrbdn

12 central, guess that would be 10 west coast time. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nvrbdn

now that time was given as the time they were back on the air. im not sure if there will be prerace stuff again, or go straight to racing.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

A383Wing

12 eastern time, 9 pacific time...

TruckDriver

Whelp, that was a big wreck. Brad K is and Biffle are done
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

nvrbdn

dang, wish i would have known 12 eastern. i missed an hour of the race and the wreck :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

A383Wing

Quote from: TruckDriver on June 30, 2013, 11:44:05 AM
Whelp, that was a big wreck. Brad K is and Biffle are done

that was all Kurts fault

nvrbdn

lets let JJ rewrite the restart rules because he is the only guy to understand it. :smilielol: :smilielol:

way to tell him kyle :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

A383Wing

:iagree:

JJ's a whiner, learned from Gordon

A383Wing

whew!!  I was worried there for a while.....

Yay for Matt!!

TruckDriver

PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

General_01

Quote from: nvrbdn on June 30, 2013, 02:18:36 PM
lets let JJ rewrite the restart rules because he is the only guy to understand it. :smilielol: :smilielol:

way to tell him kyle :2thumbs:

I loved it when Kyle said that too.  :smilielol:

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

nvrbdn

the cry baby refused to interview. dock him some points. :flame:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

TruckDriver

Quote from: nvrbdn on June 30, 2013, 02:42:06 PM
the cry baby refused to interview. dock him some points. :flame:

:lol: I wish, like a 100 of them. Here is the crash you missed...

http://nascarnewsunfiltered.com/crash-at-kentucky-speedway/
PETE

nvrbdn

thanks. glad to see the wreck.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

A383Wing

I see little miss Princess Sparkle Pony didn't cause a wreck today

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

A383Wing

watching Speed channel now...JJ is still bitching about the start...he says he's gonna talk to NASCAR about the restarts

Budnicks

Quote from: A383Wing on June 30, 2013, 06:09:28 PM
watching Speed channel now...JJ is still bitching about the start...he says he's gonna talk to NASCAR about the restarts
He's such a whinny baby....
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Budnicks

I almost missed the whole damn race, our TV listing on Comcast showed Franklin & Bash or some dumb cop & lawyer show on, didn't even find the race until it was like 60 laps left... At-least it's not either JJ or Jeff Gordon or Kyle Busch who won....
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

nvrbdn

yep, i was watching the recording i had of the rain. then they said that mother nature won and we will see you at 12 tomorrow. so i went straight to set the recordings for 12. only problem is that im central time zone and they were talking eastern time zone. so i came in right after the wreck that took out brad. oh well, still got to watch the rest of it. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

thedodgeboys

Don't you know Edwards is kicking himself every time Matt wins, thinking that could have been his ride.
I just wish it wasn't a Toyota  :brickwall: