News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The NASCAR Thread

Started by 400/6/PAC, February 18, 2008, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

400/6/PAC

Nothing here.
I just wanted to be post # 3000
:cheers:

JB400

Quote from: 400/6/PAC on March 18, 2014, 04:01:39 PM
Nothing here.
You could have at least posted a picture of something pretty to look at. :slap:

Ghoste

Noteworthy, but not as funny as the Danica tow truck pic.  :lol:

400/6/PAC

Quote from: Ghoste on March 18, 2014, 04:06:43 PM
Noteworthy, but not as funny as the Danica tow truck pic.  :lol:
Agreed
:lol:

400/6/PAC

Quote from: JB400 on March 18, 2014, 04:05:43 PM
Quote from: 400/6/PAC on March 18, 2014, 04:01:39 PM
Nothing here.
You could have at least posted a picture of something pretty to look at. :slap:
Here You go JB.

http://www.teamjimmyjoe.com/2012/05/the-moms-of-nascar-drivers-a-mothers-day-photo-essay/

This just ain't right

Budnicks

who's going to win Fontana ??, lets talk about some racing maybe instead, boys will be boys... So far I have Brad K. & Dale Jr. in my race picks & Kyle B. as my qualifier.. any thoughts ??
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

nvrbdn

all three are doing pretty good, and harvick will be up there also. im waiting on kurt. he will be a player sooner than later.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on March 19, 2014, 05:49:15 PM
all three are doing pretty good, and harvick will be up there also. im waiting on kurt. he will be a player sooner than later.
I had him/Kurt B. either as a qualifier or a race picks, but he had trouble both times I chose him, unfortunately... Fords seem to be good on the 2 mile tracks... I've had Harvick too, I Picked Jr. when he ran out of fuel on the last lap, seems I pick the wrong guy, went with Kyle B. this week just had a feeling/hunch... I didn't pick Brad K. or Jr. when they had wins of course...LOL...  :brickwall:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

JB400

Hard to go wrong with Penske so far this year in qualifying.  Both Logano and BK are doing well.  During the race, Harvick is always a good choice.  Usually, Hendrick and Roush are the ones to watch.  Kyle Busch is the wild card.  Kenseth and Hamlin maybe good picks as well.  We need more time to allow Newman to get comfortable in his ride to really determine how well RCR is doing.

chargerboy69

One can not go wrong with Jimmie at Fontana. . . . Harvick too. . as long as his car holds together.  :D
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

odcics2

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

TruckDriver

Even Danica's hauler crashes  :smilielol:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

JB400

Congrats to Kyle Larson on his win at Fontana in Nationwide :2thumbs:

General_01

Quote from: JB400 on March 23, 2014, 02:39:13 AM

:2thumbs:

I only saw about the last 30 laps, but it was a great 30 laps.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

A383Wing

Quote from: General_01 on March 23, 2014, 10:31:19 AM
Quote from: JB400 on March 23, 2014, 02:39:13 AM

:2thumbs:

I only saw about the last 30 laps, but it was a great 30 laps.

yea...the rest of the race before the last 30 laps or so were really boring

djcarguy

WAS DANICA DRIVING THE THE HAULER ,,TOO OR AGAIN????

LOOKS LIKE HER CAR TRYED TO ESCAPE OR COMMIT SUICIDE BEFORE THE RACE,HA HA HA????????? :nana: :nana: :D :D :Twocents: :Twocents: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:           

JB400

Denny Hamlin out of race with a sinus infection. Sam Hornish is in the 11

400/6/PAC

Good to see the stands are full Today.

JB400

They mentioned yesterday that today was sold out

Looks like they're pushing the left sides a little too hard

Excellent finish!!!!!!! :o :o :o :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

A383Wing

wow...what a finish.....you should have seen me do the "happy dance" when JJ's tire blew out....  :2thumbs:

thedodgeboys

That 15 car is the best team mate the 18 car could of asked for  :flame:

That damn clint boyer changed the out come of another race with that spin...  :RantExplode:

at least they are looking pretty sporty at the end of the races this year. Martinsville should be exciting

400/6/PAC

Excellent finish!!!!!!!        
:iagree:
Gotta say, I didn't see that coming.

djcarguy

the end sucked.. should of ben caution when JJ blew an thru tire debre all over??????????

THE SECOND THE BUSHY BITCH SISTER WON I SHUT IT OFF     :flame: :flame: :flame:

WILL WATCH MARTINSVILLIE THEN WATCH AT THE END OF THE YEARS,,,,,WHEN THE WEATHERS SUCKS AGAIN.DJ.

TruckDriver

I agree. The last 1/4 of the race was good  :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

nvrbdn

ok, what was wrong here???? tony is listed in 4th place. but he lined up on the inside right behind kurt. shouldnt that be third position? :shruggy:

they said they were setting the field, but never had the 3rd position driver drop to the bottom and push tony to the outside. they restarted the race still listing tony in 4th and driving on the inside.

kyle larson made a great move to get second. wish he could have gotten 1 more spot. :D

cheered when jj went down also. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House