News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The NASCAR Thread

Started by 400/6/PAC, February 18, 2008, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_01

I thought it was a great fininsh. Kyle finally got the short end of the stick with his dumbass moves he makes. Felt sorry for Kahne though. That was a pretty rough hit when he went into Kyle.

That move was the same type of crap he does when he makes it 3 wide going into a turn expecting the others to lift and let him in. He is just a dick. He endangers people on the track, and when something happens it's always the other guys fault or his crews fault. Never his. Sorry to say, but I'm glad he hit the wall hard. You never know, maybe it will knock some sense into him. I doubt it though. He showed his baby side again last night because he did not want to comment after the wreck. WAH! WAH! WAH!.

GO TONY!!!!!!!
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

TruckDriver

Even the announcers on tv said it was Kyles fault.  :smilielol:

He will never learn untill he gets himself hurt bad.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Foreman72

holy crap...watched the highlights from last night...A) kyles fault B) tony has matured greatly...greatly C) great freakin finish!

Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

74-StreetMachine

I'd like to see Jimmy Spencer give Kyle Busch a well deserved punch in the nose just like he did to his brother Kurt.   :yesnod: 

I agree, last nights wreck was all Kyle's fault. He tried to sweep in front of Tony and put himself into the wall.  Punkassbitch had it coming too !!!!  He crossed the line of aggressive driving to dangerous driving.

Signed: The Anti-Kyle Busch Fan
Watch me turn beer into pee for $5.

TruckDriver

Michael Waltrip announced he'll scale back to a partial schedule in 2010 to make room for Martin Truex Jr. to join the team.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news?slug=ap-nascar-mwr-truex&prov=ap&type=lgns
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Landonsrt

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on July 07, 2009, 09:25:56 PM
Michael Waltrip announced he'll scale back to a partial schedule in 2010 to make room for Martin Truex Jr. to join the team.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news?slug=ap-nascar-mwr-truex&prov=ap&type=lgns

How long does it take for a person to realize he has no talent?? That idiot has been racing for over 20 years in the Cup series and has won how many races? 3-4? Just because his brother had talent and won 84 races doesnt mean he would have talent too. Junior has been crappy for a while but has won four times as many races as Waltrip. That doesnt say much for Jr, but hes still a better driver.
And for how much crap Busch dishes out about how much better he is than Jr, Jr has 10 wins at restrictor plates. How many for busch? 

General_01

496 stroker
4-speed

Shakey

Quote from: General_01 on July 09, 2009, 10:25:34 PM
As expected, Kyle is whining that Tony "dumped" him. What an assclown. :rotz:

http://motorsports.fanhouse.com/2009/07/09/tony-stewart-dumped-me-kyle-busch-says/

.....and if it were Tony Stewart that got spun out, he'd be whining too!

Same stuff every week!

Landonsrt

Quote from: Shakey on July 10, 2009, 05:58:44 AM

http://motorsports.fanhouse.com/2009/07/09/tony-stewart-dumped-me-kyle-busch-says/

Same stuff every week!

Your right, but it seems Busch can take it to a whole new level. That wreck was Buschs fault. They have been told not to block and thats what he did. Earnhardt did it too and we all know how that turned out.

General_01

Same stuff every week!

The difference is that Tony would not have driven like Kyle. He had his chance to do that when they came to the white flag. He didn't run up the track to cut Kyle off because he knows what would happen. Kyle is just an idiot who thinks nothing of the consequences. Maybe in a few years he will understand, but right now he is just an idiot who is such a baby that he refuses to talk to the media. Actually, I am guessing that he is under orders from sponsers and Gibbs to not talk to the media after a race unless he wins because he is such a crybaby. When he loses, it's always someone else's fault. Usually "the guys" didn't do the right things to the car. He was probably causing a rift in the team with his attitude.

If Tony would have made that move on Dale Jr., Kevin Harvick, Jeff Burton, Jeff Gordon, JJ, Mark Martin, etc. things would have been different, because those guys would not have tried the second block. They don't drive like idiots.
496 stroker
4-speed

JT01

I used to be a huge NASCAR Fan but anymore I cant stand it if they where to do away with it all together it wouldnt bother me at all.

WINGR

Quote from: General_01 on July 10, 2009, 10:08:30 AM

Same stuff every week!

The difference is that Tony would not have driven like Kyle. He had his chance to do that when they came to the white flag. He didn't run up the track to cut Kyle off because he knows what would happen. Kyle is just an idiot who thinks nothing of the consequences. Maybe in a few years he will understand, but right now he is just an idiot who is such a baby that he refuses to talk to the media. Actually, I am guessing that he is under orders from sponsers and Gibbs to not talk to the media after a race unless he wins because he is such a crybaby. When he loses, it's always someone else's fault. Usually "the guys" didn't do the right things to the car. He was probably causing a rift in the team with his attitude.

If Tony would have made that move on Dale Jr., Kevin Harvick, Jeff Burton, Jeff Gordon, JJ, Mark Martin, etc. things would have been different, because those guys would not have tried the second block. They don't drive like idiots.

Well spoken. :2thumbs:

It's funny how the Nascar media paints this whole picture of how the fans boo Kyle because he wins so much, but most of us know the real reason is because of his personality. I used to think Kurt was such an idiot, but Kyle is all of that and more. I keep wondering why these two had to get into Nascar instead of some other type of Motorsports where this snotty know it all attitude is more common. :Twocents:

WINGR

Landonsrt

I think Kurt has mellowed out alot over the last few years. I remember when him and Jimmy Spencer used to get into and spencer wanted beat his ass a couple of times. Kyle is just a Dick. And like you said, he whines if he doesnt win and blames everyone but the driver! Or runs away, just like after the race when the officials had to drag him to the infieldcare center.

What a little Bitch!! :RantExplode:

moparstuart

Quote from: Landonsrt on July 10, 2009, 11:16:13 AM
I think Kurt has mellowed out alot over the last few years. I remember when him and Jimmy Spencer used to get into and spencer wanted beat his ass a couple of times. Kyle is just a Dick. And like you said, he whines if he doesnt win and blames everyone but the driver! Or runs away, just like after the race when the officials had to drag him to the infieldcare center.

What a little Bitch!! :RantExplode:
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Landonsrt

I just have to repeat my last statement. Watching the Chicago race tonight. Busch is such a little bitch, he's trying to blow his car up cause he aint doin so hot.... Just lost a cylinder... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :loser: :fu: :fu: :fu:

The70RT

Go Mark   :boogie: and Kasey  :2thumbs:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Foreman72

darn it all these 2nd place finishes for my main man...whats the deal
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Shakey

Quote from: General_01 on July 10, 2009, 10:08:30 AM

Same stuff every week!

Let's not forget how Tony used to drive and how he used to whine and cry every Sunday.  That wasn't too long ago.

General_01

Kyle has raised the bar on being a whiny baby. Tony's early years don't even compare. And at least Tony would talk to the media after races no matter what. He might tell them off, but at least he didn't run and cry in his pillow.

Bad boy Kyle dissed his team again last night. What a loser. :rotz:
496 stroker
4-speed

moparstuart

Quote from: General_01 on July 12, 2009, 07:47:17 PM
Kyle has raised the bar on being a whiny baby. Tony's early years don't even compare. And at least Tony would talk to the media after races no matter what. He might tell them off, but at least he didn't run and cry in his pillow.

Bad boy Kyle dissed his team again last night. What a loser. :rotz:
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

Chargen69

everybody hear him trying to blow up leaving his pit stall?

The70RT

Quote from: Chargen69 on July 13, 2009, 03:35:41 PM

He messed up a valve spring when he did that. It screwed him right before the end  :laugh: My son and his family was in Vegas over the last week and brought me back a M&M shirt......I said you know I don't like Kyle. He said we just thought it was cool. Well now it is real cool  :D
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on July 13, 2009, 04:47:36 PM
Quote from: Chargen69 on July 13, 2009, 03:35:41 PM

He messed up a valve spring when he did that. It screwed him right before the end  :laugh: My son and his family was in Vegas over the last week and brought me back a M&M shirt......I said you know I don't like Kyle. He said we just thought it was cool. Well now it is real cool  :D
:hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :smilielol:

Landonsrt

HAHAHAHAHAHA. The only way id wear it. :2thumbs:

NHCharger

Mayfield just tested positive again for meth, what a loser.
When he won his injunction against NASCAR on 7/6 one of the provisions the judge gave NASCAR was the right to test Mayfield at anytime, they said OK right now. It took Mayfield several hours to get to the test center, claimed he got lost. Now his step mother claims to have seen him use meth multiple times over the past ten years.
Stick a fork in him, he's done.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel