News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The NASCAR Thread

Started by 400/6/PAC, February 18, 2008, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chargen69

Shell sure picked a heck of a winner didnt they

400/6/PAC

I would think that kind of behavior would come from Kyle, Not Kurt.
Guess it runs in the Family.

TruckDriver

I wonder how the holidays go at their parents house.  :P

You can almost hear the argument ... 
        Their mom at the Busches dad; "I wanted to have them both aborted, but your the one who told me not to, cause you need a good laugh... Happy?!"  :lol:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

A383Wing

Kurt Busch, fined $50,000 last week by NASCAR for verbally abusing a reporter, said Thursday he's seeing a sports psychologist to address what he described as "personal issues."

"I need to be a better person on the radio, to the team, as a leader," said Busch, who began working with the psychologist two months ago. "It's personal issues, of course, and working with a sports psychologist, I've gotten obviously a small grasp, but there's obviously bigger things that I need to accomplish and things can't happen overnight."

he needs to take his little brother with him

TruckDriver

PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Aero426

Amazing.  After reading all that, he still blames other people. 

Ponch ®

Seriously?

Quote"Then I need to step out of the car and do a better job to understand that if we didn't reach our goal for that day or that moment, that it's going to be all right at the end."

And then what...tell your crew chief to go on timeout? And give everyone in the crew "A for effort" ribbons and take them out for ice cream because they tried their best? Ninja please...

I like Kurt Busch the asshole.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

General_01

Quote from: Ponch ® on December 02, 2011, 01:44:32 PM
Seriously?

Quote"Then I need to step out of the car and do a better job to understand that if we didn't reach our goal for that day or that moment, that it's going to be all right at the end."

And then what...tell your crew chief to go on timeout? And give everyone in the crew "A for effort" ribbons and take them out for ice cream because they tried their best? Ninja please...

I like Kurt Busch the asshole.

Kurt Busch is like the asshole boss who comes into the middle of the work area in front of all your coworkers and proceeds to tell everyone how horrible you are at your job and how he would be looked at better by his superiors if you weren't such an idiot.

There are better ways to let people know you are not satisfied with how things are going. Being honest with someone is one thing, being an asshole about it is another.

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

TruckDriver

Very well said! I have had those kind of bosses in the past too  :P
PETE

400/6/PAC

I guess Kurt was feeling left out with little Brother getting all the attention.

General_01

Watched the banquet last night. Got a little tired of the Darian Grubb "poor me" crap. I didn't see all of it though. I was watching the Wild and the Gophers play hockey. It was nice not seeing a Busch up on the stage.
496 stroker
4-speed

TruckDriver

I could care less about the banquet crap  :P
PETE

A383Wing

ever since JJ was champ..I never watched it...

ChgrSteve67

Kurt Busch fired from Penske Racing

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/blog/from_the_marbles/post/Report-Kurt-Busch-fired-from-Penske-Racing?urn=nascar-wp5594

Maybe if jis brother gets fired too they could start thier own racing team.

TruckDriver

:smilielol: Thats good for him. Some idiots never learn. Next his wife will leave him too.

I'd like to see David Reutimann get that ride. He is a good driver, just need better equipment to drive.
PETE

General_01

496 stroker
4-speed

chargerboy69

Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

TruckDriver

Wow! I didnt know that. She most likey only wanted his money though anyway.  :lol:
PETE

400/6/PAC

Quote from: chargerboy69 on December 05, 2011, 08:28:08 AM
Quote from: TruckDriver on December 05, 2011, 12:31:22 AM
:smilielol: Thats good for him. Some idiots never learn. Next his wife will leave him too.

She did.  She divorced him this summer.

http://www.sbnation.com/nascar/2011/6/28/2247863/kurt-busch-new-relationship-marriage-nascar-media-reporting-news-2011
I didn't know that either.
It's gonna be a long cold winter for Him.

Aero426

He has a new girlfriend.    In fact, they way people learned about his divorce was when his new GF showed up at the track with him.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Aero426 on December 05, 2011, 10:57:10 AM
He has a new girlfriend.    In fact, they way people learned about his divorce was when his new GF showed up at the track with him.

and that's how playas do it! :2thumbs:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Chargen69

I happen to learn of his wife leaving long before anybody else...  the movers i had to use within the last year told me they had just come from his house, moving all of her stuff out.  Says Kurt threw her out.  Watched the next race, and sure enough, no wife.

The70RT

Michael and Buffy split too  :scratchchin:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TruckDriver

PETE