News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The NASCAR Thread

Started by 400/6/PAC, February 18, 2008, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxwellwedge

Quote from: The70RT on December 07, 2011, 02:10:03 PM
Michael and Buffy split too  :scratchchin:

Because Mikey was too busy applying vacuum to the Aaron's guy 24/7... :o

Ponch ®

Quote from: The70RT on December 07, 2011, 02:10:03 PM
Michael and Buffy split too  :scratchchin:

now that was/is a nice piece...
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

472 R/T SE

Yeah, she looks good for an older broad.

Chargen69

honestly i've never seen that side of her...    :cheers:

400/6/PAC

TruckDriver

Joe Gibbs Racing announced Friday that Darian Grubb has been named crew chief for its No. 11 Toyota Sprint Cup Series team.

http://www.nascar.com/news/111209/dhamlin-dgrubb-crew-chief-jgr/index.html?eref=/news/headlines/cup
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

400/6/PAC

Good for Him.
I like Darian.

chargermike

hav :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:e been a BIG kurt fan since he was a rookie. he will have a ride in no time. he is a champion and that means he will start in any car he drives. still one of the best drivers out there. hell both bush brothers are kick ass drivers. nascar needs the bush brothers just like nascar needed DALE SR. the 3 car was hated until he died. tony was the badd boy for a time and nascar let him have his own team. they should put him in the 88 car. at least then it would see victorty lane a couple times a year instead of running the middle of the pack. or maybe tony could give him a car and have a great race team. STILL A BUSH FAN. dont care that his wife left him. last time i checked there is hot pussy everywhere. he will have no problem finding more.  there have only been 3 chase champs. kurt tony and jimmie. so whers your driver. most likely behind one of these three. i vote put him in the 88. it needs a winner not a cry baby who blames his crew every week like JR. :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

nvrbdn

i will agree with a few things.............i hated dale sr. he was a cheat. dirty driver,but didnt want you to do to him what he did. jr. is a cry baby. nuff said about that. i like kurt bush. thought he drove the wheels off that dodge. yep he has a little anger. i think if you have a bad day and your frustrated, a microphone could set you off. all the drivers have and will lose it. kyle is a punk.he thinks he is supposed to win every race. he has the same attitude of dale sr. "i matter and no one else does". my drivers and team would be ryan newman, tony stewart and stewart haas racing which will include danica patrick this year.thats where i sit. i root for my team and then whoever is in the dodge.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

General_01

Quote from: chargermike on December 12, 2011, 09:34:59 AM
hav :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:e been a BIG kurt fan since he was a rookie. he will have a ride in no time. he is a champion and that means he will start in any car he drives. still one of the best drivers out there. hell both bush brothers are kick ass drivers. nascar needs the bush brothers just like nascar needed DALE SR. the 3 car was hated until he died. tony was the badd boy for a time and nascar let him have his own team. they should put him in the 88 car. at least then it would see victorty lane a couple times a year instead of running the middle of the pack. or maybe tony could give him a car and have a great race team. STILL A BUSH FAN. dont care that his wife left him. last time i checked there is hot pussy everywhere. he will have no problem finding more.  there have only been 3 chase champs. kurt tony and jimmie. so whers your driver. most likely behind one of these three. i vote put him in the 88. it needs a winner not a cry baby who blames his crew every week like JR. :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Your such a HUGE fan that you can't even spell his name correctly. :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

The70RT

Quote from: General_01 on December 12, 2011, 08:19:15 PM
Quote from: chargermike on December 12, 2011, 09:34:59 AM

Your such a HUGE fan that you can't even spell his name correctly. :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Yeah I thought Bush was a rock group  :lol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

NHCharger

Latest on Kurt. Petty Enterprises, specifically Robby Lommis is interested in signing Kurt to either replace AJ or a third car.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

TruckDriver

Ha, He wont last long there. Richard Petty wont tolerate his BS at all.

I did read this though....

Best Buy to sponsor Kenseth?: Roush Fenway Racing and #17-Matt Kenseth appear to be well on their way to securing the Best Buy sponsorship for 2012, according to sources familiar with the situation. The Roush organization has pledged to run Kenseth, the 2003 Cup champion, without sponsorship but has been working hard to find funding for the driver coming off a three-win season where he placed fourth in the Cup standings. Kenseth's primary sponsor Crown Royal opted not to sponsor a race team in 2012. Best Buy's sponsorship of #43-AJ Allmendinger at Richard Petty Motorsports was for 24 races in 2011. RPM has not announced any sponsorship for the #43 car for next season. An RPM spokesman said the team would have no comment on its sponsorship search.
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TruckDriver

PETE

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

General_01

I was wondering when Zippadelli would get tired of Logano.  :yesnod:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

TruckDriver

Best Buy to sponsor Kenseth, Edwards part-time

http://www.nascar.com/news/111220/mkenseth-cedwards-best-buy-sponsorship/index.html?eref=/news/headlines/cup

Best Buy Co., Inc. announced Tuesday a new sponsorship deal for the 2012 Sprint Cup Series season. Best Buy will serve as primary sponsor of the Matt Kenseth No. 17 Ford for nine races and Carl Edwards' No. 99 Ford for two races. In addition, Best Buy will serve as associate sponsor for each. More on the link provided.
PETE

maxwellwedge

bajaherbie

king richard probably took a Goody's powder!

TruckDriver

Quote from: bajaherbie on December 20, 2011, 08:03:08 PM
king richard probably took a Goody's powder!

He took a whole lot more after today's anouncements.....

Allmendinger to drive Penske No. 22 Dodge for '12

http://www.nascar.com/news/111221/aallmendinger-to-drive-penske-racing-22-car-in-2012/index.html?eref=/news/headlines/cup

But that said, I like the move  :2thumbs:
PETE

NHCharger

Quote from: TruckDriver on December 21, 2011, 03:14:53 PM

:iagree:

Always liked the Dinger. If he can finish 15th in the points with RPM equipment he should be contending for a championship in the Penske ride.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

400/6/PAC

Quote from: NHCharger on December 21, 2011, 08:50:04 PM
Quote from: TruckDriver on December 21, 2011, 03:14:53 PM

:iagree:

Always liked the Dinger. If he can finish 15th in the points with RPM equipment he should be contending for a championship in the Penske ride.
I like Todd Gordon as well.
I think AJ and Todd will make a good team.

TruckDriver

Busch to drive No. 51 for Phoenix Racing in 2012

http://www.nascar.com/news/111222/kbusch-to-drive-51-car-for-phoenix-racing-2012-james-finch/index.html?eref=/news/headlines/cup

"The 2004 NASCAR champion will drive James Finch's car next year on the Sprint Cup tour. Steve Barkdoll, general manager for the Spartanburg, S.C.-based team, confirmed Thursday that Busch would be the team's driver. Busch, reached later by telephone, said he had a one-year deal to run the full schedule."
PETE

400/6/PAC

Ponch ®

Quote from: TruckDriver on December 22, 2011, 05:45:32 PM
Busch to drive No. 51 for Phoenix Racing in 2012

http://www.nascar.com/news/111222/kbusch-to-drive-51-car-for-phoenix-racing-2012-james-finch/index.html?eref=/news/headlines/cup

"The 2004 NASCAR champion will drive James Finch's car next year on the Sprint Cup tour. Steve Barkdoll, general manager for the Spartanburg, S.C.-based team, confirmed Thursday that Busch would be the team's driver. Busch, reached later by telephone, said he had a one-year deal to run the full schedule."

He took what he could get, I guess. It's definitely going to be a humbling experience for him. The #51 is a fairly competitive team for what it is (a 2nd-3rd tier team), so he's gonna have to work pretty hard to decent finishes and maybe get back into a top team later on. Otherwise he'll end up on that sad list of former champions (DW, the Labonte brothers, etc.) who spend the final years of their otherwise stellar careers driving for low level teams and finishing 35th every week or using their champion's provisional to start and park. Those other guys were in their 40's-50s, but this guy is still in his prime, so hopefully he can pull off a comeback.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West