News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'm Baaaaaack!!

Started by Telvis, October 06, 2005, 09:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telvis

Some may have noticed I have been gone lately. I had a couple of family issues that took a lot of my free time. Things are better now and I finally have time to come back here more. I can't wait to catch up on all the threads. I sure have missed you guys.

Drache

Hey nice to have you back Telvis!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Mefirst

PocketThunder

So are we gonna go in on a half a can of Organisol paint or what?  :shruggy:    :callme:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Telvis

dart3404

41husk

Welcome back!  I was looking foreward to meeting you at Monster Mopar but I am sure we will get together some time.  I hope all is well with the family!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Charger_Fan

Welcome back, Telvis. :wave:

I've noticed Lah Tera seems to be AWOL lately too. :ahum:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

MoparYoungGun

I was wondering where you were, welcome back :cheers: !

TruckDriver

I thought maybe since I think you look a bit like Benny Parsons, you had to go meet Benny and see for your self :D

Welcome Back!
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

psykicpup

my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

CB

WB Telly !  :icon_smile_cool:

Now when you got some spare time, you think putting the 69 manual on CD rom would be possible?  :angel:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

4cruzin

I knew I hadn't seen the parachute avatar in awhile!  Glad things worked out for ya and you're back! 
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Lowprofile

Who Loves ya baby? :icon_smile_big: Welcome back!
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Telvis

Yep...It's definitely good to be back. I went squirrel hunting and did some fishing this weekend. I just got home a few hours ago. I caught a big honkin' catfish but didn't see a single squirrel. No sign of any either. Not even any cuttings. I get home and go into my backyard...There's a squirrel! Go figure.  ::)