News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Worthless thread #18: what word do you like to say when you belch?

Started by bull, February 23, 2008, 12:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

My wife emulates her father who enjoys saying "rubbish" during a good belch.

Me, I'm partial to saying the word "barf" while belching although I sometimes find it difficult to annunciate the f at the end.

How about you?

A383Wing

bull

mikesbbody

Daytona R/T SE

BAAAALLLLLLLSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

I don't know why  :shruggy:

Something we just started doing as teenagers 30 years ago.

Drunk on Stag beer and stoned on cheap weed  :slap:

To this day it's still a crowd pleaser in crowded restaurants and at the occasional wedding reception.

(minus the weed, though ;))

dads_69

My cousins and would say *eep*  why, it's beyond me, but it would annoy the hell out of my sister.  :D
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

Rack

I usually go with *BUUUUURP*.

I know, not very original. I'm gonna try the "Shazaam" one. Sounds cool and challenging.  :smilielol:

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Just 6T9 CHGR

I usually burp the alphabet....getting past the letter P separates the men from the boys :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

NHCharger

Bull, are you sure this is only your eighteenth worthless thread :scratchchin: :scratchchin:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

TruckDriver

This thread is more worthless then my Britney Spears threads even. :P

I sometimes try to say the line from the song that Right Said Fred did in the '80s, "I'm to sexy"  :D
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

73chgrSE

I like to just belch in mid sentence when i fell the need. Doesn't really matter what word, the randomness is the key. And then I just act normal like i didn't even notice. :smilielol:

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

bull

Quote from: NHCharger on February 23, 2008, 09:50:23 AM
Bull, are you sure this is only your eighteenth worthless thread :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

No, but don't you think it would be even more pathetic to actually keep track of them by order of number or relevance?

And since I've been written off as someone with too much time on his hands I might as well ask a question that's been on my mind for years. Can someone please tell me why the Death Star gunners' helmets are so big and weird looking?

Dans 68

Usually "Excuse me!"  :smilielol:  (We're working hard on getting our 7-year old on the correct manners path  :icon_smile_wink: , although thanks to Dad farts and The Three Stooges are at the top of her list!).

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Steve P.

)))))))))))) BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR((((((((((((((((((    :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

John_Kunkel

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on February 23, 2008, 07:01:11 AM
I usually burp the alphabet....getting past the letter P separates the men from the boys :cheers:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:   I never make it past "G", "H" just doesn't come out (pun intended) right.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Lowprofile

Quote from: bull on February 23, 2008, 12:04:38 PM
Quote from: NHCharger on February 23, 2008, 09:50:23 AM

No, but don't you think it would be even more pathetic to actually keep track of them by order of number or relevance?

And since I've been written off as someone with too much time on his hands I might as well ask a question that's been on my mind for years. Can someone please tell me why the Death Star gunners' helmets are so big and weird looking?

Beacuse like you, my friend, George Lucas is a dork with way too much time on his hands..... :D :nana: :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

bull

Quote from: Lowprofile on February 23, 2008, 09:15:22 PM
Beacuse like you, my friend, George Lucas is a dork with way too much time on his hands..... :D :nana: :D

That's where you are wrong my simple-minded friend. :yesnod: The fact is I can think of beer, Chargers and large helmeted Death Star gunners all at the same time and many of you serf-like miscreants have the capacity to only think of one thing. :slap:

Lowprofile

Well, at least the one thing we little people think about is something like this............ :D :nana: :D  and not what size helmet some goober is wearing while firing his gun. :loser: :girlfight: :icon_smile_kisses:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

bull

Quote from: Lowprofile on February 23, 2008, 09:44:12 PM
Well, at least the one thing we little people think about is something like this............ :D :nana: :D  and not what size helmet some goober is wearing while firing his gun. :loser: :girlfight: :icon_smile_kisses:

There you go with another lame attempt to convince yourself and everyone else that you're straight. :icon_smile_big:

69_500

Well personally I prefer the "OH YEAH" when belching.

Although lately have been forcing myself to say "excuse me" after done, to try to teach at least some similance of manners to my 4 year old son. After all he thinks its funny as all get out to walk up to people turn his butt around at them and fart. Not sure where he got that one from though.  :ahum: :flush:

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

"supercalafrajilasticexpialodocious" is good for a warm up. :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

400/6/PAC

CaptMarvel

Quote from: Forza on February 23, 2008, 02:25:05 AM
I prefer Shazzam

Shazam has one Z dude....trust Capt.Marvel on this one....(refers to the god Zeus)

Anyway, I usually quote that little robot, Twiki, from Buck Rogers  "beedee beedee beedee"
I also sometimes say "Urrrp-eeep-boink!" (my late Dad used it)
That one drives my wife crazy....

Yea, I know....I have issues..