News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Would you continue to wait or drive?

Started by Todd Wilson, March 01, 2008, 11:00:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Wilson

LeeBoy

I would turn the hell around and get out of there as fast as possible!  :leaving:
My 68 Charger build http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,41318.0.html
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2005 HEMI Ram( totaled with only 27,000 miles on it!), 1977 Power Wagon (Sold), 1977 Plymouth Trailduster, 1974 360 Cuda, 1973 Satellite Sebring Plus, 1973 D200 Adventurer Sport, 1968 Charger (sold), 1965 Dart (sold)

Charger_Fan

I'd probably wait. Judging from the smirk on his face, he looks like he'd yank your brake lines off as you drove over. :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Todd Wilson

I wonder what he would do if you would get out and jack with him. Poke him with a stick or something?! HAHA!

Todd

Brock Samson

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: LeeBoy on March 01, 2008, 11:08:43 AM
I would turn the hell around and get out of there as fast as possible!  :leaving:

That is exactly what I was thinking .......I hate snakes
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Dans 68

...get a loooooooooooooong stick and prod it out of the way.  :rotz:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

69bronzeT5

Quote from: 1hot68 on March 01, 2008, 11:47:25 AM
Quote from: LeeBoy on March 01, 2008, 11:08:43 AM

That is exactly what I was thinking .......I hate snakes

:iagree:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

hemihead

I would wait . I like snakes . Might be a long wait though . Looks like he's getting a suntan .  :coolgleamA:
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

dkn1997

I would use the "can the thing in the road eat what I am driving" litmus test on this one.
RECHRGED

Rack

Quote from: Todd Wilson on March 01, 2008, 11:00:09 AM

I'd end up with about 30 pair of these...

and a few of these...

and then I'd sell 'em on ebay.

Lowprofile

I'd grab a gear and drop the Hammer........flatten that speed bump right out! :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Todd Wilson

If you had the balls to catch him I wonder what he would bring sold to a Zoo?!

Todd

mally69

If I were in my dakota I would probably seriously run it over. I don't think twice about slapping a  deer. I love lifted trucks  :D

BMOTOXSTAR

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Magnumcharger

Quote from: Lowprofile on March 02, 2008, 10:10:54 AM
I'd grab a gear and drop the Hammer........flatten that speed bump right out! :D

You stole my line!! :D
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

BigBlackDodge

The hillbillys around here would shoot that thing and fry it up for dinner! :o

That'll easily feed a whole trailer park for a week! :rofl:

BBD

69charger2002

lmao!! i'd have to run over it. i hate snakes.. if they went extinct i wouldn't cry
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

justin1987

I think if you ran over the thing it wouldn't even phase it. That is a huge snake.

greenpigs

Something that big deserves to live, as it has to be kinda old. I would call around and see what it would bring in cash and try and get some money out of it. It shouldn't be deep fried but then again I would soil myself if I walked up on something that big,so toss it in a zoo :icon_smile_wink:
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

mikesbbody

Quote from: justin1987 on March 02, 2008, 10:20:24 PM
I think if you ran over the thing it wouldn't even phase it. That is a huge snake.
that could be true i mean those things are basically muscle i wouldnt run it over though.

hemihead

I don't think it's old . I think that is a Boa Constrictor . They get that big .
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

superduperbee

Quote from: Rack on March 02, 2008, 08:03:16 AM
Quote from: Todd Wilson on March 01, 2008, 11:00:09 AM

I'd end up with about 30 pair of these...

and a few of these...

and then I'd sell 'em on ebay.

I agree, run over his head but don't damage the rest, anyone ever put a snakeskin top on a Charger before? Would be different from the gator tops! ha ha Ray

Mopar440+6

Quote from: justin1987 on March 02, 2008, 10:20:24 PMI think if you ran over the thing it wouldn't even phase it. That is a huge snake.

Running over it would kill it. Granted that is a very large snake but a snake is like any other animal. Running over it would crush ribs and vital organs...

Quote from: hemihead on March 03, 2008, 07:13:07 AMI don't think it's old . I think that is a Boa Constrictor . They get that big.

Judging from the markings that is either a Burmese Python or an Anaconda. That snake is likely 10-15 years old, which IS old for a snake. They do get that big however it takes many years for them to get that big.

From my replies you can probably all tell that I like snakes. I would wait...
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

andy74

after i  pissed my pants id probably reverse out of there

mikesbbody

Judging from the markings that is either a Burmese Python or an Anaconda. That snake is likely 10-15 years old, which IS old for a snake. They do get that big however it takes many years for them to get that big.

From my replies you can probably all tell that I like snakes. I would wait...
Id be intersted to know if they get any bigger  :shruggy: im with you id wait  :2thumbs:

bull

Depends on what I'm driving and how hard it would be to clean. Since it's on a dirt road I probably wouldn't be driving a nice car, so... thump, thump! :drive:

Blown70

Quote from: Todd Wilson on March 01, 2008, 11:14:47 AM
I wonder what he would do if you would get out and jack with him. Poke him with a stick or something?! HAHA!

Todd

He does look like he is smiling.... I think he would love someone to get out of a vehicle and poke him....... he may want a snack.... :D

69_500

Looks familiar to me. Was driving a truck up a nice clay road in Thailand back in 1992 and ran accross almost the identical thing. Although the road was only 1 lane wide, and I thought it was a small tree that had fallen accross the road. I drove over it, only to come to a sudden stop once the back tires hit it. I had run over a 21 foot long Burmese Python, and it wrapped itself around the rear axle of the truck I was driving. There were 6 of us in the truck, and it took all 6 of us to pull that darn thing off of the axle. Killed the snake in the process, and put it in the bed of the truck, and dropped it off at the next village we drove past. Snake dinner was served that evening.
The pythons over in Thailand get rather large out in the jungle area's. While I was living there they had a report in the paper of a 28 foot long one that someone captured around Chiang Mai area. They love water too. There is a pond/lake in the north east of Thailand that people won't swim in, due to the large population of pythons in the area. Nothing worse than deciding to take a dip in a pond/lake, and seeing something like that coming accross the water. In Boy Scouts we used to canoe out on that lake, and you would almost swear that the snake could take the canoe down if it wanted to.

Marck

Quote from: 69_500 on March 04, 2008, 04:03:14 PM
Looks familiar to me. Was driving a truck up a nice clay road in Thailand back in 1992 and ran accross almost the identical thing. Although the road was only 1 lane wide, and I thought it was a small tree that had fallen accross the road. I drove over it, only to come to a sudden stop once the back tires hit it. I had run over a 21 foot long Burmese Python, and it wrapped itself around the rear axle of the truck I was driving. There were 6 of us in the truck, and it took all 6 of us to pull that darn thing off of the axle. Killed the snake in the process, and put it in the bed of the truck, and dropped it off at the next village we drove past. Snake dinner was served that evening.
The pythons over in Thailand get rather large out in the jungle area's. While I was living there they had a report in the paper of a 28 foot long one that someone captured around Chiang Mai area. They love water too. There is a pond/lake in the north east of Thailand that people won't swim in, due to the large population of pythons in the area. Nothing worse than deciding to take a dip in a pond/lake, and seeing something like that coming accross the water. In Boy Scouts we used to canoe out on that lake, and you would almost swear that the snake could take the canoe down if it wanted to.

I would probably die if I got a python entangled in my rearaxle... Not so much of the entanglement it self, but I would be scared to death when trying to get it off...

I hate snakes...

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.