News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Congrats Chris (Burnt 70 R/T)

Started by Orange_Crush, October 08, 2005, 08:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1968 Charger B5

1968 Dodge Charger R/T
1970 Dodge Charger
1974 Plymouth Roadrunner
1998 Jeep Cherokee SRT

Old Moparz

See Chris, the car is better than you thought it was.   :2thumbs:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

hemigeno

Congrats, Chris!!!!  You (and your car) deserved the spot in Building T, and the props in the mag too!!!

:2thumbs:

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

69_500

Hey Chris congrats man.

What did you think of the video's of Carlisle and Englishtown?

Oh yeah, and I'm working on going t hrough all the pictures from Carlisle that we took, and looking ot see what shots of your charger we got. I don't think we had any before they fixed the mess up. So at least all the photo's should read 70 Dodge Charger.

Danny Gutierrez

Amazing car man!!!!!!  Congrats are in order!!!!!!
1969 Dodge Charger, second owner.  The first owner was my Dad.

MichaelRW

A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

4402tuff4u

Congratulations Chris! Very nice car. Can I have your autogragh? :icon_smile_big:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Bob

Seen it up close. Awesome car.

Great Job

Chris G.

Quote from: 69_500 on October 11, 2005, 08:29:44 PM
What did you think of the video's of Carlisle and Englishtown?

Danny, I got the DVD's. The Carlisle one didn't have any shots of my car, but it was well worth the money just to see Chris(6T9) get interviewed :yesnod:. That's a keeper. Are you open to ideas and suggestions about the production of the whole thing? If so PM me. I liked the e-town one. The music wasn't bad, and I got some tv time.   :icon_smile_approve:  Both dvd's were great quality!

Thanks again everyone.   :cheers:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

cudaken

What can I say that has not been said.

Cuda Ken
I am back

69_500

Glad to hear that you both enjoyed the video's. So Chris what did you think of your interview? We didn't make ya look too bad did we? I think we got it narrowed down enough to where you got the website correct and everything. :) I should have sent you guys a copy of the origiona footage so that you could have got a good laugh.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 69_500 on October 13, 2005, 08:05:15 PM
Glad to hear that you both enjoyed the video's. So Chris what did you think of your interview? We didn't make ya look too bad did we? I think we got it narrowed down enough to where you got the website correct and everything. :) I should have sent you guys a copy of the origiona footage so that you could have got a good laugh.

Just as long as it was just us! ;)

Seriously though it was a trainwreck.   :brickwall: ....unbelieveable how nerve racking a simple "interview" can be when a camera is present   :scope: :brickwall:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69_500

Ah it wasn't that bad. My dad said he thought it was funny how you were always talking to the two of us until he turned on the camera and then you almost shut up.